Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for me to answer a few posts! Thanks for the help with requests, you awesome fans you!

Dawnguard weapons and shield would be nifty!
I do not have access to most of the Dawnguard weapons. If someone can help me find them, I'll happily unfold them.

Have you done Stahlrim weapons? Maybe more unique weapons and armors if any are left...you've done so much already, but Stahlrim weapons for sure.
I'm not sure about Stahlrim weapons. They are similar to elven with a LOT of open edges. Would it be too much to ask that modelers make the object in one piece? I'm not sure that I can clean them up enough for pepakura but I'll try!

Could you finish the Ebony weapon set, please?
I can try and work on the Ebony set of weapons while I'm working on other things. I'm sure there isn't too much left for Ebony weapons.

I would be so grateful for Nightingale armor.
I've said it before, and I'm saying it again. Nightingale armor would not be a good fit for pepakura, as the armor is mostly leather. In fact its like 98% leather. I made the mask for a template, but the armor will not be transferred easily.

What do you mean? Did you mean the little tiny items for each shrine? I don't know if I have those files or not. I'll have to scour throughout the hundreds of files and see if I can find it. I won't say I will do these because I haven't looked at them yet.

Feel free to post pictures of your work! I am very impressed with everyone's love of Skyrim and these files. I appreciate you all helping me complete Skyrim, with your builds and requests. One day we will finish this crazy journey, but not yet!

I have a Skyrim Halo themed helmet that I will be sharing with five exclusive people only. Two are already known, as they have contributed a lot towards this thread, and to me. Zaff and Nephtis, send me an email with your email address, and I'll send it to you two. Please do not share this file, as I'm making it an exclusive to me alone. Three spots are open, make sure to contribute to the thread, and help each other out. It also doesn't hurt to send something my way to get the file. Remember, three spots left!

How about leaving armor and weapons for now and star unfolding objects and miniature character models? Would be nice to have a statue of Dibella, Dwarven spiders, dragon models or earlier mentioned shrines on my desk. Creating a small exhibition of ingredients such as giants toes, briarhearts, deadra hearts or potion bottles would also be cool. I know it's easy to say and more difficult to find a 3D model but those are just my suggestions.

Hmm, that is an interesting thought, Tenkos. Shrines like the ones you can add to your home in the Hearthfire expansion, maybe Arvak's skull (as Zombie already provided a dragon skull), the larger/more sturdy alchemy ingredients (would be hell trying to pep a mountain flower), and maybe some of the other misc. items, such as the Thieves' Guild high-value items (Grey Fox statue, Falmer Eye, etc.), the moth priest's draw knife (although that one would probably be very simple to cob together freehand so a pep file would be unnecessary for anything other than reference for scale). Also, have any circlets been done?

What do you mean? Did you mean the little tiny items for each shrine? I don't know if I have those files or not. I'll have to scour throughout the hundreds of files and see if I can find it. I won't say I will do these because I haven't looked at them yet.

These guys:
ondjS9T.jpg

They were online a few years back but they were never finished.
If you need the .nifs I do have those.

How about leaving armor and weapons for now and star unfolding objects and miniature character models? Would be nice to have a statue of Dibella, Dwarven spiders, dragon models or earlier mentioned shrines on my desk. Creating a small exhibition of ingredients such as giants toes, briarhearts, deadra hearts or potion bottles would also be cool. I know it's easy to say and more difficult to find a 3D model but those are just my suggestions.

I actually like this idea. It says I am more than happy to do Skyrim extras, but it also says that they need to wait until the majority of Skyrim is accomplished. So, yes, I will try and see what random files I have to prepare some things in advance. I like to be prepared.

Hmm, that is an interesting thought, Tenkos. Shrines like the ones you can add to your home in the Hearthfire expansion, maybe Arvak's skull (as Zombie already provided a dragon skull), the larger/more sturdy alchemy ingredients (would be hell trying to pep a mountain flower), and maybe some of the other misc. items, such as the Thieves' Guild high-value items (Grey Fox statue, Falmer Eye, etc.), the moth priest's draw knife (although that one would probably be very simple to cob together freehand so a pep file would be unnecessary for anything other than reference for scale). Also, have any circlets been done?

After searching my files, I do have some random bits here and there. I do not think I have the Arvak's skull, but if I find it, I'll be more than happen to repeat the process. Who wouldn't want that item in real life? I don't know what exactly I have from the Thieves' Guild, so I might need help acquiring some files. Lastly, I'm pretty sure I made a standard circlet. Most of them are like the Dragon Priest Mask, whereas they have the similar model, different textures. So, I released a basic one.

These guys:
View attachment 4530

They were online a few years back but they were never finished.
If you need the .nifs I do have those.

Hmmm. I don't seem to have those files anywhere. If you send me the files, I should be able to convert the .nifs. That's the file extension I can work with. I'll send you a PM with my email, and you can send them to me if you'd like. I will have to wait to get to them, but I will at least do them.

An Arvak's skull model with some translucent areas and some LEDs inside. Heh, would be quite the conversation starter (or perhaps interruption discourager) sitting on one's office desk.

I couldn't remember if the regular circlets had been done, or just the Aetherian one.

While they might not necessarily be high-demand items, I'd imagine there would at least be a few interested in things like torches, dwemer gyros/centurion cores, the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller, the deity amulets (at least the focal points, as there's no need to pep string), atunement sphere, essence extractor, Berenziah's crown, etc. Yea, I stumbled on a wiki while pondering what else besides weapons and armor someone might be interested in, and there's a lot of potential there. Been so long since I last played Skyrim (and so many other games in between) I've kind of forgotten most of what's in there.

Shrines would definitely be fun! I would also like to make a request for some burial urns. Ive been looking all over them to turn into candy containers for the kiddies.

I will also be posting my finished armor, with the files that Zombie has provided.

Any way else to download the file? The 4shared free download countdown doesnt work for me.

EDIT: NVM, i figured it out

I have a Skyrim Halo themed helmet that I will be sharing with five exclusive people only. Two are already known, as they have contributed a lot towards this thread, and to me. Zaff and Nephtis, send me an email with your email address, and I'll send it to you two. Please do not share this file, as I'm making it an exclusive to me alone. Three spots are open, make sure to contribute to the thread, and help each other out. It also doesn't hurt to send something my way to get the file. Remember, three spots left!

;-; God, I would love to see pictures. Halo and Skyrim? Freaking dangerous combinations, Zombie. Seriously. You are a freaking beast. I bow to your skillz.

I need someone's help converting a file for a friend. It's my file, but I cannot find an easy way to convert it, and I don't wanna download anything new. If someone could help me, I'll make you the third person to get the Skyrim Halo Helmet. I have an mqo I need turned into 3ds or stl. Let me know if you can help!

Hello guys, newbie here.
First of all I would like to concratulate you on all the awesome job that you've done so far. :D
Now I don't know if it's the right place, but I'm planning a birthday present for a friend and I'd like to make him Forge Master's Hammer from Dragon Age.
It looks like this: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...'s_Hammer.png/500px-Forge_Master's_Hammer.png
I've looked the Internet for Pepakura files but I didn't find any. Could some of you please do it for me?
I may be able to provide weapon model later on.

Cheers!

Thanks for the help with the file converting fellow Skyrim fans!

I'm back to drop off a few items for your enjoyment. As a little teaser, if you head over to my DeviantArt page, (don't worry I'll leave a link cause I love you guys------> http://zombiegrimm.deviantart.com/) I have two Dark Souls helmets that you can download for free. I probably won't be doing more Dark Souls stuff, but everything worked out nicely for those two so have fun with them. If you have any pictures of you wearing your armor or next to your props, please throw them up. I'm starting a collection of your work, the fans. Who knows what they will turn into.

Anyway, back to Skyrim. Here are a few items for your enjoyment, Ebony weapons! Enjoy!

Ebony Battle Axe
Measures about 48 inches.
loBNfsh.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/GeZSanSdce/Ebony_Battle_Axe.html

Ebony Great Sword
Measures about 60 inches.
6uWPjGu.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/DRku4cMHce/Ebony_Great_Sword.html

Ebony Sword
Measures about 48 inches.
ZOAdBRp.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/hiqnHx0Rce/Ebony_Sword.html

Ebony War Hammer
Measures about 54 inches.
8E5MKES.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/I7iTzs8zba/Ebony_War_Hammer.html

Just wanted to say a thank you for all of the work you did, and here is my Ancient Nord Armor I built thanks to you.FOO2D07HXXFT4Q3.MEDIUM.jpg

Hey guys. I've got a question about the dragonbone weapons. I've noticed that the pieces from the handle collide with the beginning of the blade. Will it still be possible to be made, or is there any way to fix it? I made a screenshot of the dragonbone war axe to show it.dragonbone axe.jpg

First of all I'd just like to say WOW, this is an amazing compilation and project that I'm really glad you're continuously undertaking; thank you so much for your work.
Is there any way that the front of the post can be updated, like you had done once before (February of 2013) and also if there was a possibility of putting all the files into one zip, or zips within zips, for download?
Once again, thanks so much.

Hey guys. I've got a question about the dragonbone weapons. I've noticed that the pieces from the handle collide with the beginning of the blade. Will it still be possible to be made, or is there any way to fix it? I made a screenshot of the dragonbone war axe to show it.View attachment 5095

I left it like that on purpose. This way people can decide where they want the handle to meet the axe head. Cut the top pieces after you've finished to make it fit to the top part. I do that for all my projects when necessary. There isn't really a way to fix it, because Bethesda made the models. I do my best to clean them up.

First of all I'd just like to say WOW, this is an amazing compilation and project that I'm really glad you're continuously undertaking; thank you so much for your work.
Is there any way that the front of the post can be updated, like you had done once before (February of 2013) and also if there was a possibility of putting all the files into one zip, or zips within zips, for download?
Once again, thanks so much.

With so many files, nearly 280, I can't update the front. That would be a mess. Some of my fans are helping the database by adding them straight to the website here. I'm credited so I'm fine with it. If that doesn't help, then head to my DeviantArt page. It has a search function within my gallery to help you find things. Once I finish all, ALL, of Skyrim, then there will be a zip file. But we are still a ways off from that.

I have been lurking this tread for a few weeks now.
I stumbled upon your work while researching a new costume for me and my hubby.
We're making a dragon whisperer and dragon warrior inspired by how to train your dragon 2 and skyrim.
My hubby is the one who plays the games, i read books,together we watch movies and go to cons and fairs,fantasy is what binds us together.
I'm creative, he's technical. So on this costume we decided to work together and combine our talents (we did it ones before,with a prop and the results where pretty amazing)

were going to use the dragon skull,orcish dagger,the iron helmet,deadric sword and the dragonbone waraxe from your files to make our weapons and props. It won't be skyrim completely as it will be original characters I'm creating.
Not sure if that is appropriate here, but i thought you like to know that these files can be used for a lot of costumes.

I was wondering if the orcish waraxe already has been unfolded,i found one from another user,but i prefer to use all your files.

i can post updates on the building process if you like, not sure if i can do it in this tread or start a new one, I'm new to this forum.

last to say is that i really love your work and am very impressed with the things you make.
I'm disabled myself with pain issues and PTSD and such,and i know how hard it is to keep functioning.
I also know toh that to make things is to remind yourself that you still are functioning and you have such a big fan base, it's so amazing you have really ment something for the people and crafters around thye whole world, that's really impressive.
I could only dream to acheive somthing like that, thank you for giving us something like this.

greetings Lamira

P.s english is not my native language,and some things are hard to type in a language that is not your own.
So i apologize for mistakes or hard to understand passages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back