Southwest Regiment Facebook Page Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterchief0624

Member DIN
S124
Hello Spartans,

Please note that we have opened a FB page for your regiment, please share the page and try to get the word out there. Primary conversations/decisions will take place here not on the FB page. The page is to serve to promote the 405th and the southwest regiment.

The coverpage/logo is temporary until you have selected your logo for this regiment.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/336038979924110/

If you need any help joining the regiment please message us.

Thank you.

Cool.
Question: can outsiders view these FB posts? I clicked the link on this thread and my browser went straight to a request for membership.

No, the page is a closed page so only members that reside in states that make up the southwest can join and discuss.

Okay. I was under the impression that closed discussions happened here on the forums, and the FB page was for publicity.

That's the primary reason. There is a thread on there about the flag (which I see you're a part of) and we're trying to direct that conversation here. I posted a link to the thread about the flag on the 405th so any official business gets taken care of here.

Hi,
I see that SW Regiment group on Facebook requires a current member to vouch for you. Would anyone be willing to do so for me? I sent a request to join, name on FB is Mariam. Thank you!

need a vouch on the SWR FB group... Names Cameron
I was supposed to be added as a mod or admin and I nave not been. You'll have to wait for one of the others to bring you in.
Redshirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back