Spring 2016 Shirt orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashuraa

Research Team Lead
Member DIN
S015
Ok boys adn gals, we are getting ready to run another run of shirts, here is the digital proof and cost at this point.
S-XL: $15
2XL-4XL: $17

You can also order to have your username added to the right sleeve of the shirt in white lettering. That will cost an extra $5 per shirt.

There is also a $5 per shirt shipping fee.

If you want shirts I will need which colors, sizes, and if you want personalization added. If so which shirts will have it added.

I would like to get the order Finailized byApril 23. That means money sent to me via Paypal, or check in the mail.
405th Colonial Shadow Proof.jpg

Check will be in the mail.........MP address please.

I would like: 1 Green X-Large with Benton188 added on the sleeve please. Just need a pm for paypal details.

Boys, and girls, you have one more week to get your orders in

I've sent mine through PM, but I'll post here just in case

one red, one blue, both 3XL and both personlized having my gammertag/username DragonWarrior24

I'll pay through paypal

I'll take one: size large, blue and black. On the sleeve: Rancid Musk
I can send payment by PayPal anytime.

Ok guys,

This is on the line now. To this point I have a total of 11 shirts ordered beyond what me and my husband are ordering. This is not even half of the shirts ordered last time. Unless we can get several more shirts ordered I am going to have to put this on hold for a few months to see if we can figure out why there are not enough orders.

2XL Green Black, Name is Harri51. Just let my know.

Come on boys and girls. The pricing ashuraa has is based on us ordering at least the same number of shirts we did last time. If we cannot hit that number the order cannot go through.

I've sent mine through PM, but I'll post here just in case

one red, one blue, both 3XL and both personlized having my gammertag/username DragonWarrior24

I'll pay through paypal

I also PMed my order....1 blue, 1 black XL w/ ID name Dirtdives.

Dirtdives and others who had ordered via PM before my last post I did count your shirts in my total quantity to date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back