UA/NxRA Reach Thigh Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

lganderson

I think it's pretty much done, but I wanted to get your guys opinions before I release it.

UA:NxRA%20Front.png

UA:NxRA%20Side.png
UA:NxRA%20Top.png

I remeber seeing the tactical hard case (Kat thigh) attachment had been unfolded but have not seen this one. It looks nice, did you model it to a specific thigh model or is it universal, meaning, Rundown's, Rhinoc's, etc.

Its a completely original model for the Trooper character. I guess it could be used as an attachment for spartans. These aren't designed to fit any certain file, they're meant to be used for Dawn Under Heaven.

FILE0008.jpg

I think it should be more rectangular than it is more narrower.If you need more pics just hala.
great start and am looking forward to dawn under heaven I too am workin on A fan film.

Attachments

• FILE0008.jpg
    FILE0008.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 233
It was modeled from in game references, not the action figure. The Mcfarlane figures tend to differ a good bit from the game.

I think it should be more rectangular than it is more narrower.If you need more pics just hala.
great start and am looking forward to dawn under heaven I too am workin on A fan film.

I was thinking that a little too, but I think it's the black border stuff that makes it seems that way.
I'll definitely check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back