Where do you get information about conventions?

Those are a good start. Most conventions are annual. So if you learned about "BlahBlahCon 2023" its reasonable to think there will be a "BlahBlahCon 2024".

Announcements go up here a couple weeks before a convention. Which means there's a history of announcements for past years that should guide you about this year.

The promoter for one convention is often the promotor for several. So if you're in Chicago and see comments on a convention in Denver its still worth checking their website as they might have something in your area later in the the year.
1707424028232.png

Those are a good start. Most conventions are annual. So if you learned about "BlahBlahCon 2023" its reasonable to think there will be a "BlahBlahCon 2024".

Announcements go up here a couple weeks before a convention. Which means there's a history of announcements for past years that should guide you about this year.

The promoter for one convention is often the promotor for several. So if you're in Chicago and see comments on a convention in Denver its still worth checking their website as they might have something in your area later in the the year.View attachment 341801
ah ok thanks

If you are interested specifically in conventions that our members have attended, I would recommend taking a look at the section of the Forums for the local Regiment you are in. You don't have to be a member of the to see there, and our Regiments will always have an information thread about upcoming conventions our members are attending. You can also look back and see what conventions historically your Regiment has attended.

If you are interested specifically in conventions that our members have attended, I would recommend taking a look at the section of the Forums for the local Regiment you are in. You don't have to be a member of the to see there, and our Regiments will always have an information thread about upcoming conventions our members are attending. You can also look back and see what conventions historically your Regiment has attended.
Ah ok
For some reason I was thinking that I had to meet the member requirement thing in order to even look there or something.

Last edited:
Here are also a few lists that out very own keeper-of-the-con-lists Dirtdives2424 makes for us. They are very helpful

Here are also a few lists that out very own keeper-of-the-con-lists Dirtdives2424 makes for us. They are very helpful
thanks!

Another source i recommend is Facebook events. There are a few conventions or cosplay events that have never been mentioned here on the forums. While most of these are usually so small they would never show up outside local radar, ive been to some pretty top tier events thru Facebook events.

I'm so sorry guys the the full lists haven't yet been posted....Got a lot on my plate and I have to say I keep finding more and more Cons that I have never seen before, nor have posted about. Its taking me more time that I thought it would, but I'll get there eventually. Please be patient. Thanks. OH Fearless leader FANGS, have mercy on me and do not unleash your 'WET NOODLE of DEATH" upon me!!!!
Things will work out in a way we couldn't know • Adam Riff™

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back