Odst Logo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROH ROH FIGHT THE POWAH

Continuing the Gurren Lagann theme, because I got bored at work.

odst-gurren-lagann.png

Flyerfye said:
ROH ROH FIGHT THE POWAH

Continuing the Gurren Lagann theme, because I got bored at work.

odst-gurren-lagann.png

ROFL- *can't breathe* I just remembered what Gurren's shoulders looked like.

gurren_shoulder.jpg

And now I'm seriously considering slapping this on my armor.

GurrenLogochief6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
haha so I see we have a good selection of people here who know how to use photoshop and stuff haha

Sigma-LS said:
And now I'm seriously considering slapping this on my armor.

GurrenLogochief6.jpg

Hahahaha AWESOME.

Do it. Seriously. I think I'm putting that one I did on my ODST armor somewhere. Dai Gurren brigade!

Is there a seperate thread with high res images of all the different logos (UNSC, etc.)?

If not, there should be. My site Search-Fu has been defeated. :(

woot found one hold on let me get on my other profile and post the other 2 i got, the chief one was so sexy i had to add it

Mine will be the superintendents Logo,or I'm going with a ONI theme,with a red and black color scheme.

Nice work, I actually plan to have an SASR logo also on my armor with the ODST logo, the idea being that my ODST joined from a Military Family, and all his Forebears were Australian Special Forces with the Special Air Service Regiment (Which now no longer exists) but he carries the crest of the SASR more fore personal reasons and also cos he personally tries to embody the "Who Dares Wins" motto.

500px-Aus-sasrsvg.png

-Kaster

I have a bunch of Superintendent Emotions equipped with phrases underneath them.

like this:

[attachment=12607:ODST SYMBOL 4.jpg]

I have 6 and they're all pretty good,and should suit any ODST chestplate.

If you would like them I'll be putting up links for all if you want.

Sorry for asking again, but is there a thread or source for high quality OTHER Halo unit/organization logos?

ONI, UNSC, UNSCDF, variants, etc.?

Again, I've looked but have come up empty, and google has yielded only a couple very small versions.

Thanks and also for posting good quality copies of the ODST symbol as well!

VERY sorry for the necro post, but does anyone have a stencil version of this logo? It's the logo on the shoulder of the odsts from H3 (the one with the chief).

ODST.png

7thODSTunitpatch.PNG

CommanderFluffy said:
nope but forund this on a wiki

Yeh thanks, I love the wiki, but I was specifically after the shoulder logo. Me and about four (maybe another one or two) of my mates are going as ODSTs next year for year 12 dress up day, and I was after the shoulder logo, I thought about using that logo but it kinda disagreed with the guys.

I have the shoulder logo and improved on it a little for the 405th I plan on getting more made for 405th member's if they want one. I cost me alot of money to get it cleaned up digitized, and made into a patch. If you want a look at it check it out under Odst Uniforms that I made and let me know how you like it.

Thanks, but we're looking for a stencil (we might just make one ourselves) and I thought I'd check if someone had one ready made already. Cool idea though and it looks great, maybe for the under uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back