Halo Reach: ODST - Pepakura files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanzatron

Can someone give me the link to it. Everywhere I go I find Halo 2 and Halo 3 ODST's. Does anyone have files for Reach ODST's?

There aren't any Pepakura models for the Reach Trooper part of the Reach ODST armor except for the helmet, which why I made mine from scratch (click my sig below) using foam rubber mats. Another member here Sgt. Forge, is making his from scratch as well but he was able to design his Reach Trooper armor in Photoshop I think, and he is sharing them HERE. Good luck and I hope this helps!

The helmet from Halo 3: ODST is same as the helmet in Reach. As for the lower armour pieces, you'll unfortunately have to scratch build them.

The helmet from Halo 3: ODST is same as the helmet in Reach. As for the lower armour pieces, you'll unfortunately have to scratch build them.

There are some small differences but they are rather minor. Hugh's helmet has files that can be added to it to make it the different configurations including the Reach version.

Check out Kirru's (I think I misspelled his name) HD Reach files and he has references pictures for Reach ODSTs and some of the files (not the trooper core).

I'm scratch building my core too.

Indeed they have differences, but I doubt there is a file more accurate to Reach's helmet than the one of Halo 3: ODST. I wish Reach had it's own file, though :\

Here are some screen caps of the Reach ODST that I recorded a while back for reference.

Reach UNSC trooper chest core and your usual ODST outer chest armor. Note the helmet attachment.
reach_1353702_Full.jpg

Reach UNSC trooper ab plate from the same Reach ODST bot.
reach_1353603_Full.jpg

Reach UNSC trooper knee armor underneath shin armor.
reach_1353756_Full.jpg

Back of Reach ODST armor which is basically the UNSC trooper armor.
Screenshot-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back