first project: ODST

Status
Not open for further replies.

jai 006

so fist of all thanks to all the people who created all these files and to the members of this community who all do a great job on their projects.

so here are the files i pepped so far
DSC02928.jpg

i actually tried to do a MK6 but it didn´t turn out that well..
so i started my ODST project :)

I've always loved the look of the shin guard the ODSTs use, and your pep work looks spot on :) can't wait to see more progress.

Your ODST looks like its coming along great. I see you found Hugh's files. His are some of the best around, and most of them are fairly easy to assemble. The shins are probably one of the more difficult pieces of the set.

Good luck!

Your ODST looks like its coming along great. I see you found Hugh's files. His are some of the best around, and most of them are fairly easy to assemble. The shins are probably one of the more difficult pieces of the set.

Good luck!

I will attest to the difficulty of the shins especially when converted to foam lol, they took me the longest.
Can't wait to see more keep it up buddy

thank you guys !!

now i am about to do the right side of the body..

any ideas which odst helmet files are good`?

Well, i can decide on that later i guess.

won´t be able to work on it for the next 2 weeks..

but i will let you guys know as soon as i´m back from my vacation ;D

I'm pretty sure that Kirrou and Hugh both have game accurate helmets. I really like Hugh's file, and he also has some attachments for modifying the helmet once it's completed. They look really good. Your progress is looking great as well. Keep it up Jai!

I'm pretty sure that Kirrou and Hugh both have game accurate helmets. I really like Hugh's file, and he also has some attachments for modifying the helmet once it's completed. They look really good. Your progress is looking great as well. Keep it up Jai!

thank you :)

Really clean Pep work I say, and Im so jealous how you already have so many pieces Peped..

well i prefer pepping all the pieces and trying them before i resin and fiberglass them. and also i have to wait for the weather to get better lol.
it´s still pretty cold here in germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back