Lawgiver(dredd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roguespartan

Jr Member
I was browsing the web yesterday and decided that the "Lawgiver" Dredd gun would be a pretty sweet pep! The Dredd helmet would also be pretty sweet! What do you all think?

I have been wanting that for like forever! i love dredd, and have the prop replica badges and undersuit already! bring on the pep!

that would be awesome to see a judge dredd helmet made. i saw they have a pep file for the MK-II lawgiver out their but it'd be awesome to make the Lawgiver that was used in the movie.

salival462 said:
This is an awesome idea! I would like to have the "Lawgiver" myself.

Im glad to see people feel the same way I do. The Lawgiver pawns!!!!!!!
Im gonna start on the 3d model today!Ill update pics when I have some progress!

Last edited by a moderator:
The updates are about 50% done. Im actually thinking of removing the raised sections on the grip under the barrel. The gun actually has twice as many lines than what I put on there. I might leave it blank and allow for people to add there own, or anything they might want to signify there own gun.What do you all think?

EDIT: Maskim13 beat me to it while I was typing. Anyway,

Here is a textured papercraft model in PDF format of the Lawgiver by Jan Rükr from the Aliens Papercraft site.
Rollover "Bonus Models" on the left menu, then select "Judge Dredd Lawgiver". There's also an excellent M-41A pulse rifle uner the "Aliens" section, and a Terminator Endo rifle under the "Bonus section"

Lawgiver:
lawgivermodel00.jpg

lawgivermodel01.jpg

http://aliens.humlak.cz/aliens/aliens_papi...ivermodel04.jpg

Quote from the designer:The model is has ~80 parts...
But is really difficult to complete,so it is my first model
with highest level of laboriousness 5/5 .
It´s really hard..specially for me:$)..
But if you succesfully build this gun,
you will have a really detailed replica...
..."I am the LAW"...)))

M-41A pulse rifle:
http://aliens.humlak.cz/aliens/aliens_papi.../m41model07.jpg

m41model08.gif

yeah, it's paper.

Endo Rifle:
endo08.jpg

endo09.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back