Warthog Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid fiend

Im thinking about making a warthog but I cant design anything to save my life, if anyone could help me out with some blueprints that would be great. I'd better tell you that I wont be making it anytime soon due to financial errors but if all goes to plan I should be starting the build in a few months.

Acid_fiend said:
Im thinking about making a warthog but I cant design anything to save my life, if anyone could help me out with some blueprints that would be great. I'd better tell you that I wont be making it anytime soon due to financial errors but if all goes to plan I should be starting the build in a few months.

Start from there, dude :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about making a full size one. I can build it alright, I just cant design it. So a design with measurements would be great :)

Acid_fiend said:
I was thinking about making a full size one.

I believe that there's no any blueprints at all. You can eother comission it, or get dome CAD skillz and draw them yourself. Third way - make all from scratch :)

Try assembling Bevbor's model there and use it for reference.

Just measure all the parts and then scale them to the chasis that you plan on using.

I'm sure if you turn this into a WIP of your build and ask the questions you might have while scaling and what not that there would be plenty of people willing to help.

Not only just to say that they had part in a 'Hog build either.

For starters, the scale should be based off the seats if you are going to make it all from scratch.

The seat should be wide enough to hold your rump while wearing armor...wonder how MC fits if its designed for marines or vise-versa.

Or if you plan on using a prefabed truck chassis than use the wheel base with your selected tires to begin your scaling.

Work in Progress.

Post pics of your build both for us to see and be in awe and so that you can use them for any questions that you might happen to have about any portion of the build.

yeah im scratch building pretty much everything. I totalled a V8 nissan skyline about a month ago and all thats left is the engine so im going to use thst, and im going to buy the axels and all the necesseties. But im going to scratch build the frame and body.

Well then the seat would be a good place to start based on Bevbor's model.

Get the model assembled and then use some plywood to make the basic frame of the seat, cover in foam and fabric or vinyl if you prefer it and go crazy from there.

Well, all I have atm, thats it :)

Press on picture to get original size :)

3933176995_35103b2519.jpg

Lemmeknow if you need particular views / sizes etc.

ok i'll look into that, i'll start on Bevbor's model and do the measurements to see how big I need it. I was thinking about just using a normal seat cus i'd rather go for compfort than perfection.

bevbor said:
Well, all I have atm, thats it :)

Press on picture to get original size :)

3933176995_35103b2519.jpg

Lemmeknow if you need particular views / sizes etc.

Sweet thanks for that, thats going to help alot.

Wtfmfkr said:
In that case I'd suggest getting some racing bucket seats that look like they'd fit the bill.

yeah I had some in my skyline that are red and black, so I could use them and paint the warthog red and black. Actually now that I think about it that would look pretty sick.

Acid_fiend said:
Sweet thanks for that, thats going to help alot.

Glad to halp.

Btw esterday I modeled custom Warthog with 8 SA/SS missiles carried on it :)

3931774064_94e602254b_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back