Halo 4 spartan 4 female armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

meltingarmymen

well im going to start a halo 4 armor and under suit soon and this will just be a place to keep a recorded of it and help other people doing the same thing this is my 3rd halo armor im not sure if i should be posting this on noob forum but sins im going to be using new ways of doing things maybe its best

plan

Okay well to start off im working out the plan ,To make it easier i will have the plan as i list of parts of the costume rather then what i need to make everything so i can change the plan as i go. well starting off with what i can easily see
Recon_4.png
okay what is not shaded i will add to the list of parts that are solid for the most part halo 4 recon Helmet ,tow part chest ,two tight ,two knee,two shin, two heel,the other 6 parts the the foot ,the shoulders and arm armor will change from the photo sins the photo is just the normal recon not my personal armor or is the armor there female. next is the under suit i have broken it up in to 14 parts im planing on sculpting it from Plasticine and casting from a latex or rubber in parts that over lap blue is the over lap
underarmor.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back