3D Printing Halo Weapons and Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelarmory

Hey everyone,

Bert here from the YouTube channel Pixel Armory.

It was suggested to me from some of our fans that I should make an account and reach out to the 405th community.

We specialize in making all sorts of halo weapons and armor with the use of our advanced 3D printers.

Feel free to check us out on YouTube
HALO RAILGUN.PNG

HALO RAILGUN.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
That print is pretty awesome. My roommate has a pair of Robo3D printers and they put out some great quality prints. It's tough to tell from the video, but have you done any finishing/sanding to it? Either way, it looks great. I'm stoked to see more of your prints.

Yeah, I generally put alot of finish work into the prints to make them look authentic. Everything from sanding to multiple acetone baths. It definitely takes time but the end product is well worth it.

Bert

Here are images of some of the other stuff we make.
Picture 53.jpgPicture 39.jpgPicture 23.jpgPicture 13.jpg

We also do full suits of armor from several different games and anime's but we prefer Destiny and Halo.

Attachments

• 20160610_194546.jpg
    20160610_194546.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 274
  • 20160610_194028.jpg
    20160610_194028.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 286
Just a heads up.... Dupe accounts are frowned apon.,

that said . nice print work!.... Might I suggest as a printer who eats up 150 lbs of ABS a year that When you sell a print you tell the buyer the layer hiight and mateial and infill..

We don't sell any of our prints, We give them away as prizes at events and channel giveaways.

Also not sure how you see the post as being deceitful.

Just a heads up.... Dupe accounts are frowned apon.,

that said . nice print work!.... Might I suggest as a printer who eats up 150 lbs of ABS a year that When you sell a print you tell the buyer the layer hiight and mateial and infill..

How exactly is my account deceitful?

2 user names tied to a single person .. Dupe (short for duplicate )

I guess In some context the lesser used term of dupe is to imply * to dupe some one * and that implys deceitful

I understand now, If there is another duplicate account under our channel name then this is the first I have heard of it. Could you include a link or a snap shot of what you have found so I may look into it please?

Thanks

Bert

Pixel Armory

I honestly just thought it was Reddit and every anon just jumps in to carry on the conversation :p

It's good to see two more guys with quite a bit of know-how with regards to 3D printing on the forum either way.

as someone who also models and 3d prints most weapons i have to say holy **** thats nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back