405th @ PAX 2010~!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah, I wish someone had contacted me when this group shoot was going on. I completely missed it, and had a shiney new helmet to show off too. :(

For future reference, event meetup/photoshoot information will be posted on facebook.com/405thpacific . I sent you an invite to the fan page on facebook.

Yeah, you did, and I got that. But I thought that it was refering to the Reach meetup Saturday at noon in the panel hall with Bungie and 343i. It was confusion on my part, thinking that it meant one thing when it meant something else.

Yeah, you did, and I got that. But I thought that it was refering to the Reach meetup Saturday at noon in the panel hall with Bungie and 343i. It was confusion on my part, thinking that it meant one thing when it meant something else.

Aye. The plan was the meet up there, then move outside to the plaza area for more photos. Well, I managed to grab a few shots of you after when we were finishing up our break.

As for the Emile, that's me and there was no visor. I did a temporary fix by cutting extra deep cuts in the scratched in face so I could see where cameras were at and make limited movement, but I'm still fairly blind in it.

Aye. The plan was the meet up there, then move outside to the plaza area for more photos. Well, I managed to grab a few shots of you after when we were finishing up our break.
Ah, so I was right. Sorry I did not stick around then, I think I lost track of you in the confusion of everyone filing out.

Looks like this was a good time.. i am really digging the EVA Helmet with the skull painted on the visor.. that is pretty awesome stuff.. keep the pics coming..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back