A Chariot For SPARTANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

alix965

The UNSC Halcyon class, Pillar of Autumn,Hull Classification C-709. version 2.0

She's a little rough around the edges, missing detail and greeblies, I need to attach the engine section, and add decals, weathering and such....AND she's pink.
But she's also 70 percent done.

7cb72bcd.jpg

89707fc6.jpg

Thought I'd share pics of the version of the POA that I'm becoming very fond of.

she's rough, she's pink and she is beautiful! good job, the only other better version of the PoA i have ever seen was a paper model roughly 1.5 feet long. congrats!

she's rough, she's pink and she is beautiful! good job, the only other better version of the PoA i have ever seen was a paper model roughly 1.5 feet long. congrats!
Thanks zwave. I saw that model it's the best looking paper model I've seen. 1.5 is a good size for detail. I was thinking of making a Sabre and heroclix size would be just right.

@ACD Thanks friend. I was going ot wait to get he anniversay edition to get a better look at her, but then I heard Frank O' say that they changed the ship, AGAIN.

Decals and temp paint(hand drawn). wanna use a t-square and colored pencils as well to add texturing the hull surfaces.

e6e6275d.jpg

Dude, that model is beyond awesome!!

Are you going to be making any covie ships after you're completely done with the Halcyon?

Decals and temp paint(hand drawn). wanna use a t-square and colored pencils as well to add texturing the hull surfaces.

e6e6275d.jpg

You sir, are a model God. This should be put in the elite section. While its not armor, its stunning, amazing, detail-oriented, and very well made.

hi, im stinger99(not member). zwave asked me to type this post while he dragged his mouth off the ground. he says:
ABSOLUTELY,FREAKIN AMAZING!
ok, im back. i agree roxy, can i hug it too?!PLZ!

The above comments made me blush.:)

Thank you for your kind words fellow infantrypersons. I've gotten used to posting my stuff on the 405th Facebook page, so I've kinda been neglecting the forums. But I'll make a better effort to post here for those NOT on FB.
here's something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I love it! I love me some cheeze. And yet at the same time.. can you imagine what you could do with it if you put it infront of a green screen and used some AfterEffects on that??? 8D The possibilities are exciting.

Dude, that model is beyond awesome!!

Are you going to be making any covie ships after you're completely done with the Halcyon?
I almost forgot I started this thread. But to answer your question I can't really think of any Covie ships that I'd like to make. For a LOOOONNNGGG time I was obsessed with the Truth and Reconciliiation, but dropped it as a project for lack of images. That was about the time Halo CE was out. NOW there are so many images of that class of ship I might take it up again. The Grafton more so than the the Savannah was a more tragic ship. But I know for sure others have made frigates. In fact I've seen pics of a 36inch filming model on FB. Also there is out there a papercraft frigate model which seemed pretty game accurate and awesome.
@ ajfromnj
it was all freehand and as you can tell there was not a single ruler to be seen. I need to work more diligently :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back