A prop idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am willing to do this if you forward me the $60,000 for a T-Rex.

I'm not picky on colour, if you could get me one in black that'd be preferred though.

I am willing to do this if you forward me the $60,000 for a T-Rex.

I'm not picky on colour, if you could get me one in black that'd be preferred though.
I think I hear a hint of sarcasm...and maybe a scam...or maybe a joke...or maybe.......a.........
.......???...

sorry...I forgot what I was saying......I think...

No joke, if I happen to stumble across a good deal on an electric mobile scooter I plan on doing this. Make it a decent size and try to take it to cons that allow little vehicles like that inside. Or drive it around town for kicks lol

I read on here somewhere that someone turned a little rascal in to a Ghost.....or planed to....and be able to drive it around at a con.....it was a long time ago and never heard anything else.

I think I hear a hint of sarcasm...and maybe a scam...or maybe a joke...or maybe.......a.........
.......???...

sorry...I forgot what I was saying......I think...

I think I have just been accused of being a Nigerian Prince.

I always thought it would be neat to build a can am spyder into a ghost. At the end of the day, though, the design isn't functional. The hood/windshield of the ghost rises up above the head of a spartan sitting on it, and it is a solid design, so there would be zero visibility. They are huge machines when you factor in the size of covenant and Spartans riding on them. I wouldn't want to make a miniature one that you could see over, because I don't see the the point in putting in the time and effort to make something incorrectly proportioned or scaled. Alas, the realist in me strikes again.

I always thought it would be neat to build a can am spyder into a ghost. At the end of the day, though, the design isn't functional. The hood/windshield of the ghost rises up above the head of a spartan sitting on it, and it is a solid design, so there would be zero visibility. They are huge machines when you factor in the size of covenant and Spartans riding on them. I wouldn't want to make a miniature one that you could see over, because I don't see the the point in putting in the time and effort to make something incorrectly proportioned or scaled. Alas, the realist in me strikes again.

Maybe have a camera system to see what's in front, like how the new fangled back-up cameras in the new fancy cars. I always assumed there was a screen or something in the pilots. *edit* cockpit. I meant cockpit *edit*

But then again they sometimes show elites & grunts peering over the top. Maybe it has power seats XD

diecastghost84095-inset1__07718.1461729723.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=15016&d=1292960582.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe have a camera system to see what's in front, like how the new fangled back-up cameras in the new fancy cars. I always assumed there was a screen or something in the pilots. *edit* cockpit. I meant cockpit *edit*

But then again they sometimes show elites & grunts peering over the top. Maybe it has power seats XD

View attachment 243795

View attachment 243796
I don't think so...at least, Halo 5 Spartans prefer looking through the screen.
h5-guardians-warzone-arc-ghost-ride-43ef740848354ca6932d7da231c6d4d5.jpg

Toys and figures have heads over the Ghost because physically you can't bend them enough to fully fit.
But normally all Grunts, Elites, Spartans are hidden, just like mblackwell1002 posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back