Soft Parts Airbrushing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSCGCobra043

I was wondering if anyone knows any way to airbrush suits? I need to airbrush a suit to look like a techsuit but I do not own any of the necessary tools and was wondering if there are any places that will

i know that Michael's or Johannes have pretty good sets. for like 75 dollars total you can get a pretty decent airbrush kit with paint and a mini compressor. i had one for a Halloween gig i did and it worked pretty good

i know that Michael's or Johannes have pretty good sets. for like 75 dollars total you can get a pretty decent airbrush kit with paint and a mini compressor. i had one for a Halloween gig i did and it worked pretty good
thank you the only ones I could find were 200

I picked up one from Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon. Checked out twice with myself and a family member to get the air compressor and airbrush for 40% off each. Total cost was around 150. Not bad after all. There is a slight learning curve with airbrushing. Mainly with getting the right mixture of paint (thinner and paint). You can always buy paints made specifically for airburshing but it kind of limits your color choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back