Any experience with theironsuit.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle987

Hi Guys,

I'm looking at building an iron man suit and after looking online found a number of reviews/articles referencing www.theironsuit.com for resources, guides etc.

I'm keen on signing up to this but there is a $20 sign up fee. It's a one-off fee and I don't mind too much. My concern is, is this a legitimate a setup? The written English on the site is a little informal and wrong in places (a common sense check i employ when verifying "official" emails asking for money, credentials etc) but otherwise seems ok? The vendor also uses clickbanl for transactions - not sure If this has any bearing on it's authenticity?

Anyway if anyone has any experience with it, good or bad, or can vouch for the site any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Eagle

Hello Eagle,

I understand your concern, my name is Erick Trejo and I am part of TheIronSuit.com team.

I just wanted to assure you, we are completely legit. We have been online for almost 4 years already and we have thousands of customers on our site as part of our DIY membership.

Also, we have delivered dozens of full suits.

We use Clickbank as a payment processor for our members' area, and we have 60 days guarantee. This means that if you don't like what you get you can contact Clickbank and ask for a refund (no questions asked).

The reason why you might find some English grammar mistakes on our website is that this was created by people with English as a second language. For example, in my case, I'm Mexican living in Switzerland since 2011. I speak Spanish, English, German and learning some Hungarian at the moment. And sometimes it's hard to be excellent on everything.

We are working on a redesign of our website, so very soon you will be able to enjoy a much nicer platform.

Let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help.

Enjoy!
TheIronSuit.com Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back