Soft Parts Anyone wear armor while pregnant, & what did you do for an undersuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem w/ long johns is that they are designed to retain heat......Not to put down your idea Distemper......it's just that I've had friends, and heard from others, that they got dehydrated due to wearing the wrong undersuit......It's just that MepeS11 is pregnant....I would err on the side of caution. Got to watch my people's 6.

The problem w/ long johns is that they are designed to retain heat......Not to put down your idea Distemper......it's just that I've had friends, and heard from others, that they got dehydrated due to wearing the wrong undersuit......It's just that MepeS11 is pregnant....I would err on the side of caution. Got to watch my people's 6.

Thanks! I'm thinking Under Armor and black leggings is going to be my best bet...prob won't stay in armor very long anyway, I have my SCA garb I have to wear at some points also!!

That is a great point. I know it worked for my friend but it was also allot cooler out so it worked out for her. It is always best to error on the side of caution. Currently working on hydration and ventilation techniques myself.

I've always wondered if I'd ever end up in that situation myself but honestly was too scared to ask. If you end up finding something that works better than just leggings please dont hesitate to share :)

Hello Asphyxia! This is sort of an older thread so I'm not sure your question will get seen. Let's tag MepeS11 and see how things worked out for her!

I've always wondered if I'd ever end up in that situation myself but honestly was too scared to ask. If you end up finding something that works better than just leggings please dont hesitate to share :)

I ended up only wearing my helmet with a 405th or Halo **** at events because I was too miserable to even try anything else, but I'd still guess that leggings would be the best way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back