1st Build Armor lighting

TrollDude

So, I was thinking about adding some lights to my armor. Of course the helmet lights are the first in mind, but I keep seeing slightly blue stripes at the bicep piece right under the shoulder and the lowest part of the thigh when I look at Halo 3's Master Chief, however because of the rather flatter nature of these textures from Halo 3 I can't tell if those are actually lights spread around the armor, someone got a clue?

Do you have a picture reference for the biceps? I think it might be easier to tell if you can show what you're talking about.

Do you have a picture reference for the biceps? I think it might be easier to tell if you can show what you're talking about.
1724772917195.png
Whoops, forgot about that, sorry. I noticed these on the chestplate too by the way
1724773152731.png

The blue stripe right under the shoulder
1724773241002.png

Those little slits at the very bottom of the thighs, in some pictures they seem blue-ish and in others just armor-colored

Oh, those are the Shield Emitters on the armor. As they are described in Halo: First strike as: "Their armor was half a ton of black alloy, faintly luminous green ceramic plates, and winking energy shield emitters." I'd assume winking means that they do glow, as they do in Reach and Infinite.

Reach Example:
(Under the chest rig,
Reference.jpg

Hope this Helps!

Citation

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back