Assault rifle print

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Favre

Started printing the Assault rifle today. Looking forward to making this, and carrying around a real weapon (just have the pistol right now) with my Master Chief! I'll post updates as I continue.

Edit.
Got a few more pieces printed. It's looking awesome!

Attachments

• 20170411_095309.jpg
    20170411_095309.jpg
    1,021.7 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
uhh... i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the picture you attached is a piece of the Halo 5 Assault rifle. Might wanna double check the files you downloaded.

Ah yeah, well, guess I mislabeled that file on my computer. Might as well finish it off at this point haha! Thanks for the heads up though!

20170417_093651.jpg
20170417_093635.jpg
Back home from the work trip. These models are all split in half, and then some even have additional small bits sliced off as well. So I'm taking a little bit of time to merge halves together before printing. Should save quite a bit of time in the assembly and finishing stages. First piece came out quite well.

Last edited:
Looking nice(y) I wish I had print volume like that (n) is that a hatchbox alpha your using. How do you like it?

Last edited:
Got the barrel and light attached to the front two pieces. This thing is so cool! Sorry if I
20170418_201430.jpg
get a little too excited. I'm still blown away by this printer and the possibilities it's opened up!

Should have the last part done being printed tomorrow morning. Then on to sanding, gluing, and painting!

Attachments

• 20170423_154205.jpg
    20170423_154205.jpg
    967 KB · Views: 232
Is this the FFA MA5?
No...It is not. I can tell because...well...the other one's my model, and I can just tell my stuff apart from other people's stuff. I mean, I just know what my stuff looks like. It's a weird feeling, I guess.:)There's a few details on the charging handle area that are apparent in my model, but on this model, are nonexistent.

Barrel is also lower-poly, with less detail.

looks good nevertheless! Print is goin' great!

No...It is not. I can tell because...well...the other one's my model, and I can just tell my stuff apart from other people's stuff. I mean, I just know what my stuff looks like. It's a weird feeling, I guess.:)There's a few details on the charging handle area that are apparent in my model, but on this model, are nonexistent.

Barrel is also lower-poly, with less detail.

looks good nevertheless! Print is goin' great!
Ok was just wondering, I have your MA5 downloaded for later (y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back