Assets Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

S2i

Who can I contact to have a game asset extracted? I realize this is a touchy topic so I will definitely PM members for information if someone can point me in the right direction.

Specifically, I'm looking for an .obj file of the Halo 2 Anniversary Centurion Armor.

Hi S2i and welcome to the 405th!

We obviously have taken the files from the game to make our suits, but it's done under the pretext of personal use. So as long as you're not a company trying to make money off it then it should be fine. There are threads on this site that explain how to do it, but you'll have to dig. I never learned myself.

Other than that I'd recommend practicing on something that is already available. There's a lot to learn on this site and it takes time. Show us progress of a build and you may catch someone's eye to help you.

I was also not aware that Halo 2 had armor variants other than ODST. Do you have a screenshot?

I was also not aware that Halo 2 had armor variants other than ODST. Do you have a screenshot?

the one in mcc is I believe incorrectly labeled but this is the one labeled centurion
th (1).jpg
this is hoplite which looks more like the centurion is this one
263px-H2A_-_Hoplite_armor_permutation.PNG

Thanks for the help. I've built props before, but not quite well enough that I'd like to show them off. Either way, I've learned a lot and I'm ready to tackle a full suit, and if all else fails, I may have to just freehand it. I just really love Halo 2, and it seems like no one has built that armor set yet. Hopefully someone else responds and might be able to extract it for me!

Thanks for the help. I've built props before, but not quite well enough that I'd like to show them off. Either way, I've learned a lot and I'm ready to tackle a full suit, and if all else fails, I may have to just freehand it. I just really love Halo 2, and it seems like no one has built that armor set yet. Hopefully someone else responds and might be able to extract it for me!
you should really show your props, the community is very supportive.
also which one are you trying to get, the first image or the second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back