Audio Editing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSCGCobra043

Does anybody here edit audio? I'm cutting up all halo 5 audio files and sorting them so I can make a library for them but there's so much audio that I can't go through it all by myself (if you can use imove, movavi, some other video editing software you're able to help. it's not a difficult job)

Thanks. That's what it's seeming like. The 90 day wait to join a Regime will be hell.

Nah, the 90 day wait is nothing. It goes by in the blink of an eye and by the time it's over if you're active on the forum you'll have met a bunch of cool people and learned a lot of neat tricks that you can build upon for your own techniques. I've been a member for almost two years but only really active for just over one, this place is pretty rad.

Thanks. That's what it's seeming like. The 90 day wait to join a Regime will be hell.
Nah, the 90 day wait is nothing. It goes by in the blink of an eye and by the time it's over if you're active on the forum you'll have met a bunch of cool people and learned a lot of neat tricks that you can build upon for your own techniques. I've been a member for almost two years but only really active for just over one, this place is pretty rad.
if either of you want to see my progress on the audio go ahead and check out my channel

Phew!

if either of you want to see my progress on the audio go ahead and check out my channel
I'll follow you once I make my new channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back