best way to keep your helmet from coming off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey 852 here what is the best way to secure your helmet,my friend uses my helmet for parkour and such and it keeps coming off and such also a good helmet cam? so if you have any tips it would help a lot,and if this thread is in the wrong then I will delete thanks

hey 852 here what is the best way to secure your helmet,my friend uses my helmet for parkour and such and it keeps coming off and such also a good helmet cam? so if you have any tips it would help a lot,and if this thread is in the wrong then I will delete thanks

For any protective gear, the best way to keep it on is the manufacturer installed strapping and hardware since it has an associated safety rating that has a replacement schedule usually hard stamped into the plastic or etched into the metal along with part numbers so you can find the exact piece you need.

For cosplay helmets, squishy foam to press up against the brain box.

Personally stick with approved safety gear, I mean If it is a Resin cast helmet you could be out at least $200 if it breaks. For cosplay I use upholstery foam in my helmets and glue the pieces in a way that I don't have to worry about my helmet coming off if I look down. Other members use the padding from baseball helmets or even get the padding from motorcycle helmets

I like the construction helmet suspension systems. You could even attach your own chin strap to it. If you're just hobbling over pony walls and such it should be fine. If you're doing hardcore parkour stuff then you need to buy proper safety gear or risk serious injuries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back