Props Blood Gulch architectural model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan

Hey guys! So something a little different but I think some of you might be able to appreciate this.

I've always loved small architectural models and have been tossing around the idea of pop-culture themed models for a while now. Anyone familiar with the original Halo: Combat Evolved will recognize this from the iconic 'Blood Gulch' multiplayer map.

0ADBD576-24B7-49A5-A166-03A71ADD32BB.jpg

This is considered V1, and the first test assembly. From here i'll be refining and dialing everything in to get the details perfect. Right now it's just a rough assembly with a lazy rattle-can paint job. I started a progress thread over on the RPF if you feel like following:
Halo architectural model

Thanks for looking!

Always a fan of Blood Bunch.

neat work. good idea to use a CNC-Cutter, i usually have some lasered mdf plates for height layers in my models. I have made several other game-related architectural models (Deus Ex) but never a halo themed one (what a shame). Motivates me to do the same!

This is pretty cool dude. Even if you left it as is right now you could add a lamp that comes out of the base and make it into an end table lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back