BRISBANE OZ Comic Con Meet up 2024

I'll be there. Usually PlanetAlexander organizes something for Supanova - but I don't think I've seen a planned 405th gathering for OzComicCon for this year yet. He's done them for previous years.
It would be nice to have a planned meeting so I know which day to be Spartan and which day to be Klingon.

1721182198587.png

Last edited:
Just a heads up for anyone coming to Oz comicon this year, I'll be posting the timetable and Map of the event here so any members going can try to meet up for a quick chat and photo on the day if they want.

And BTW Sergeant Saint, those costumes look great! I've been meaning to say that but kept forgetting to.

I can host another meetup, though due to events earlier this year, it will be a regular Halo cosplay meetup, not one officially hosted by the 405th (things will generally run the same though). Thinking 2:00pm, Saturday, meet at the main foyer? We can head over to the Tafe carpark/park again - I found that to be a good spot for shoots last time!

That sounds awesome! I'm going with some friends and family, so I'll let them know. My little bro and my friend will both go in their mandalorian suits so that might make for a fun photo shoot if that's ok with you all.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back