Can someone help me get started on making my first armor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamoNinja128

I am very new to the 405th. I want to make pepakura armor. I want the full CIO armor set, except for the helmet which I want to be the operator helmet from Reach. I think I have the right file for the helmet, but the CIO file I downloaded, I can't open in pepakura designer. I think I just need help on finding the right files and getting started.

I am very new to the 405th. I want to make pepakura armor. I want the full CIO armor set, except for the helmet which I want to be the operator helmet from Reach. I think I have the right file for the helmet, but the CIO file I downloaded, I can't open in pepakura designer. I think I just need help on finding the right files and getting started.
Hi there, and welcome to the 405th!

I can help you with whatever information you need, I tend to be the "Forum Bot" but in human form, lol.

I'll dig out some good files for you. Stay tuned. :)

Thank You! I'll let you know how everything goes once I manage to get started, haha. I downloaded the Halo 4 CIO armor you linked and it only had the helmet and chest piece. I redownloaded Pepakura Designer from your link after that, but it still just has the helmet and chest. I looked in assets on the file and it has more pieces, but it says most of them are 3D models and they don't open in Pepakura

I found some files from other armor sets I can use for all the other pieces. The helmet I really want as Operator, and that's fine because I have that. The rest of the armor I was thinking of a few different sets, and I found other sets I like that I can use

I found some files from other armor sets I can use for all the other pieces. The helmet I really want as Operator, and that's fine because I have that. The rest of the armor I was thinking of a few different sets, and I found other sets I like that I can use
Sweet. Good deal!

The other files just haven't been converted into a Pepakura file yet, I guess. Converting stuff takes a pretty long time, so not every 3D model will be ready for assembly.

Keep me posted on progress!

Named Halo 4 armors are primarily just a helmet and a chest piece. The arms and legs are then part of a suplimental set like "narrow" or "wide" idk I don't play h4. But, you would look through the suplimental armor and see what looks like the one you're going for.

Edit: anyone (Art Andrews) know what happened to the suplimental h4 armors? I can't seem to find anything unfolded. I might still have the narrow set at home but I won't be there for a few days.

Yeah, I forgot about that, it has been a while since I played Halo 4. I couldn't find unfolded files of those either

CamoNinja128 - Looks like I do have some on my work computer. PM me your email and I can send these to you.
Untitled.png

Haha! Fair. Click my name above and then click "start a conversation" that's a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back