Can't find any PEP files for ODST shins or forearms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasya

Hello people,

Right now i'm making a full suit of ODST armor from halo 3: ODST. I've currently got the shoulders, chest and stomach plates made but after some very extensive searching I cant find any PEP files for the leg or forearm armors pieces. For the other pieces I used kirrou's files. would someone be able to link me some files if there even are any? many thanks.

Progress so far:
ODST pep.jpg

Last edited:
I've been adding ODST files here, so you should be able to find at least one model for what you're looking for. Any requests, and I'll be sure to look it up and add it. Also, there are files on the old site's file archive. Since the old file archives are only available to those who had accounts prior to the migration, if you need a file that's not in the link (or want more variety), send me a PM and I'll see what I can find and add it.

I've been adding ODST files here, so you should be able to find at least one model for what you're looking for. Any requests, and I'll be sure to look it up and add it. Also, there are files on the old site's file archive. Since the old file archives are only available to those who had accounts prior to the migration, if you need a file that's not in the link (or want more variety), send me a PM and I'll see what I can find and add it.

thanks man, i made my account after the migration so i cant get the files from the old archive sadly. i think the files you got are good for now, ill be sure to PM you if i need any other files. Really appreciate it man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back