Carterbuilder12's 3d printble helmets ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarterBuilder12

Hello 405th!

So many of you have seen my Master Chief 3d printble helmet, but that isn't the only project I have.

So I have made this new thread just for the helmets :)
I want you guys to note that all helmets I give out will have places for lights and inlets for fans.

Halo 4/5 Master Chief:
Halo 4 master chief helmet.png Halo 4 master chief helmet visor.png
Warning! I higly recomed that you scale the parts to fit you! And you have to cut the files to fit your printer!
Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AratnT1lYlDflk5gb9Ks0_Y5ytfx

Halo 5 Agent Locke:
Hunter Helmet - done 1.png Hunter Helmet - done 2.png Hunter Helmet - done 3.png Hunter Helmet - done 4.png
Warning! I higly recomed that you scale the parts to fit you! And you have to cut the files to fit your printer!
Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AratnT1lYlDflk91rXGsm2dinbL6

Halo 5 Noble helmet:
Noble Helmet 1.png noble helmet 21.png Noble Helmet 7.png Noble Helmet 6.png
Noble Helmet 5.png Noble Helmet 4.png Noble Helmet 3.png
Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AratnT1lYlDflk2dwji89K2XNWDy

And for the new helmet

View attachment 33239 View attachment 33240 View attachment 33241
Link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AratnT1lYlDfoCtbXAJstJHPjqqJ

Thats all for now.

Btw sorry for bad texturing I just trew som color on... have to learn how to do that :p
Good night from Norway ;) and enjoy the models

Halo 4 master chief helmet.png

Halo 4 master chief helmet visor.png

Hunter Helmet - done 1.png

Hunter Helmet - done 2.png

Hunter Helmet - done 3.png

Hunter Helmet - done 4.png

Noble Helmet 5.png

Noble Helmet 4.png

Noble Helmet 3.png

Noble Helmet 6.png

Noble Helmet 7.png

noble helmet 21.png

Noble Helmet 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
These are awesome bro! Looks like someone has been very busy. Let know if ya wanna apply some shaders to them. But even with plain colors. It doesn't matter. Its good enough to see all the hard work you've put into them to bring out all the details!

These are awesome bro! Looks like someone has been very busy. Let know if ya wanna apply some shaders to them. But even with plain colors. It doesn't matter. Its good enough to see all the hard work you've put into them to bring out all the details!

Thank you! yes, I have been alittle bussy with these projects :p

Very impressive work! I expect these will be snapped up in short order to make some truly amazing props from the community. And I'm left wondering: what else do you have in your queue? Do you have any other helmets planned for the future?

Very impressive work! I expect these will be snapped up in short order to make some truly amazing props from the community. And I'm left wondering: what else do you have in your queue? Do you have any other helmets planned for the future?

Thank you! I have planed on making the details on the undersuit, iron man mk 46 armor and stormtrooper first order helmet, but I don't know when I will begin on these projects. Any other projects will probably come after what i feel I want to do ;)

A update after being sick and had lots of work, i have finally had some time and finished the noble helmet! :D (link will be in the first post)

Noble Helmet 1.png noble helmet 21.png Noble Helmet 7.png
Noble Helmet 6.png Noble Helmet 3.png Noble Helmet 4.png

And as i do, i make the helmet with vents and with this helmet the com attachment is in two parts and hollow so you can put lights and a battery :)

Noble Helmet 5.png

As always, truly beautiful work. I'm sure that we'll be seeing prints of this file in the near future!

A little extra update!

I have updated the links to the master chief helmet and the hunter helmet. This is because of small errors, mostly on the hunter helmet so there should not be any problems now.

So i have a update :)
NEW HELMET !!!!
Yeah so i got a request to help make the argus helmet from halo 5 3d printeble, so i did that ;)
Argus Helmet - done 0.png Argus Helmet - done 1.png Argus Helmet - done 3.png

All stuff on this helmet is detachable. There are of course vents ;) I do not have time separating and do the small fixes now, but that will come at a later point :) So what you will get for now is the finish complete file.

Argus Helmet - done 0.png

Argus Helmet - done 1.png

Argus Helmet - done 3.png

I have to say that you are a great asset to this community to give out these models so freely! I am planning to print the Hunter Helmet and I hope to see many high quality cosplays with this kind of quality work!

Thank you very much!

I have to say that you are a great asset to this community to give out these models so freely! I am planning to print the Hunter Helmet and I hope to see many high quality cosplays with this kind of quality work!

Thank you very much!

Thanks! that's what i hope to see too :)

WOW! That Argus helmet is SO beautiful. Amazing job, Carter. Just beyond beautiful and detailed.
Also, I think Chernobyl will be VERY happy about it. ;)

WHOA.......(Drools) these are really amazing! they look even better in person! thank you SO Much for these models. this is what plan to use these for- a Halo 5 version of carter- the noble armor with the commando shoulder. that sort of thing.

also, what is going on with the argus?... I imported it in rhino and the main face piece is in about 6 different pieces- as if it were ripped apart (image shown) thank you, nevertheless, it looks great! but it's not quite printable yet... argus torn.jpg

WHOA.......(Drools) these are really amazing! they look even better in person! thank you SO Much for these models. this is what plan to use these for- a Halo 5 version of carter- the noble armor with the commando shoulder. that sort of thing.

also, what is going on with the argus?... I imported it in rhino and the main face piece is in about 6 different pieces- as if it were ripped apart (image shown) thank you, nevertheless, it looks great! but it's not quite printable yet... View attachment 33743

thanks, i don't know why it akts like that. I will have a look at it on a later date.

Okay:)

It's not a big deal, I just wanted to make sure the problem is known;)

I know how it is when you don't really feel like addressing certain problems at the moment.
Been there, done that:D

thanks, i don't know why it akts like that. I will have a look at it on a later date.

peterthethinker and I had a look at this file together, and some of the issues are easily solved simply by going into Blender and using the 'remove doubles' option. I could clean up at least that much of the model, though it would take some time given that it's an extremely high-quality model, and my (fairly beefy) computer almost sat down, had a cry, and gave me the finger when trying to open it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back