CEMETERY WIND'S mark v b undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

CEMETERY WIND

Hello I'll just keep this short I couldn't find any files on the mark v b undersuit from Halo Reach , so I decided to take the raw file from the in game pull , and I tweaked it up and made it simple but I started working on the abdomen and gave it a few more details , I will continue to work on the neck and elbows and thighs for you all , this should fit directly under your armor , but I imagine you wouldn't be able to move very well but if its accuracy and stance you're looking for this is for you , would love to see someone do a rubber type mold .

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    191.9 KB · Views: 369
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    170.6 KB · Views: 313
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    148.2 KB · Views: 356
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    173.8 KB · Views: 335
(y)Spine completed and neck seal completed, and for fun I have decided to do the chest minus attachments and I will need some help unfolding these models if anyone wants the files.
Screenshot (17).png
Screenshot (18).png
Screenshot (19).png

Alright I have been quite busy over the days with work but I've managed to complete the neck seal , cod ,under armor, spine, chest and chest details ,abdomen, and for something extra the mark v (a) helmet , but I am looking for a trusted unfolder for these files. so I can share with the public o_O, and in these pictures there are some raw obj but they are simplified .
Screenshot (22).png
Screenshot (23).png
Screenshot (24).png
Screenshot (25).png
Screenshot (28).png

I really like it!
I can't really find much about the Mark V armor :/
Everyone is just there with the Mark VI.. xD
But looks really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back