Classifieds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.405th.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11 Works fine for me. I think there are some restrictions in the marketplace for new recruits for the exact reason that you are inquiring about. We do not make armor for people. Some people have extra sets that they need to get rid of and will post them for sale, but if you are looking for custom completed armor then you will need to go somewhere else. Disguise is coming out with an H4 and Rubi has an H3 on ebay. Otherwise there are lots of great tutorials on this site to make your own armor in several different mediums.

CommanderPalmer - Classifieds is another term for ads by individuals, for sale/to buy, jobs available.. that kind of stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Sorry, didn't catch that earlier that they were mentioning Marketplace - I actually didn't catch AT ALL that Marketplace is CLASSIFIEDS section... ._. Shame on me.

Lordmonocrona, why you don't have access to making thread in the Marketplace is because you're a New Recruit. To gain access there you need to have 50 posts and be over 90 days registered on the forum.
I recommend reading FAQ and rules. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back