Commander Cody Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommanderC

Hey.
I´m searching for a Commander Cody costume. I know many ask for it but I search a Pepakura file. A friend of mine startet to make a costume with it and it looks very good. I was searching every where for a Commander Cody Pepakura file. But no results yet.
My friend tol dme that maybe you, the member of this forum, may have a file or even create one. I think it´s hard work but it would be great if someone can give me a file.
Commander_Cody.jpe

sadly, you might be hard pressed to find a file, most of the previously available star wars files have been deleted for some reason. your gonna have a hard time finding phase 2 trooper armor let alone codys helmet! but i will keep an eye out in case i find anything!

Thank you both for your help :)
Thanks for the link.

In his To-Do list is a Commander Cody Helmet and Armor. I´m so happy now.
Really! Thanks!

I don't know if somebody will read this post becaus the thread was started in 2012...but i think i have some Ep III Clone Trooper Armor files and a Commander Cody Helmet if somebody want them...They aren't made by me so i don't take any credit for them

I don't know if somebody will read this post becaus the thread was started in 2012...but i think i have some Ep III Clone Trooper Armor files and a Commander Cody Helmet if somebody want them...They aren't made by me so i don't take any credit for them

People will see this thread now, because you bumped it up to the front of the forum by posting on it. Just a heads up, necroposting (posting in threads over 3 months old) isn't cool on forums, as it bumps down new content. To share new files like this, you'd be better posting a new thread in the pepakura subforum.

Hello there, i could need those files, would you send them to me?
Just to let you know you probably won't get a response since the files were shared in 2012 and the people haven't been online for a while either. As FlyinPhil said before this is usually not a good thing as it pushes new builds down on the list you would probably be better off creating a new thread for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back