Completed Full Suit List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
If you have a completed suit, and STILL have the suit (YES COMPLETED, WEARABLE and YOURS)

Post a picture of yourself here. I'm trying to figure out how many people have FINISHED suits.

Don't post here unless you're posting a picture of your completed armor.

My first pep suit back when jedi fraz first showed up, my face is blocked out, and the visor is an HJC, but the camera flash for some reason makes the gold completely clear.

lolarmor1mv7.png

A little after Halloween 2007 :)

gallery_3102_89_225231.jpg

vexonasmall.jpg

Background was added because bars and living rooms aren't the most dramatic :)

Edit: Found the picture with my pew pew gun.

On Campus on Halloween 2007 in front of Purdue's Engineering Foutain...and around a ton of people watching and taken pictures...it was great!!

i have one completed but i think it looks bad, cause it was made in less than a month :/
do i have to post the pics? ill post some when i finish my new suit.

edit: ok...here it is, but note that it is not my final one, i just figured id count it as one of the completed ones, cause technicaly it is. but its just falling apart now.

CIMG2715.jpg

this suit is the reason im making a new one...especialy the visor.

sorry yall, i dont have many quality shots of the entire suit, so you guys are forced to look at this one. ;)

gallery_2083_55_41594.jpg

No new picture.. Weather is crapy in Seattle, but I did get my new pressure suit.. I'll update pictures when the weather is better..

ARPRESKEWL3a.jpg

me & the wifey minus her cortana outfit.. She does have the hair though..
japaskewl2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back