Conventions and Prop Parties Stuck Thread Index

Ruze789

Sr Member
CONVENTIONS AND PROP PARTIES STICKY INDEX
(updated 07-21-2014)

Dear 405th Forum Members,

The following links are to threads that were formerly Stuck at the top of the forum. These are topics that may answer important questions you have, or may just contain important info related to the 405th’s Conventions & Prop Parties Discussion.

New threads may be added to this Sticky Index, so check back often.

If you have a thread you feel should be considered for addition to the Sticky Index, please click the Report Post button underneath this post, then enter your suggestion in the Message box.
This will bring it to the attention of the staff, and we will take your suggestion into consideration.

Please remember that not all threads suggested may be added to the Sticky Index, and threads will be added at the Staff's discretion.

Thank you,
The 405th.com Forum

San Diego, CA Comic-Con 2014
San Diego ComicCon (July 2014), by Trooper0621

Pittsburgh, PA HaloFanForLife LAN Event Seeking Spartans
HaloFanForLife LAN Event (August 2014), by Trooper0621

DragonCon Parade 2014
DragonCon Parade (August 2014), by Blackblood

Canadian Regiment Roll Call
Canadian Regiment Roll Call, by LastSpartan

DragonCon 2012 Let's Get The Ball Rolling
DragonCon (2012), by Hyokenseisou

PAX Prime 2012 Who is Going This Year?
PAX Prime (2012), by Lawacr

PAX Halofest 2011 PHOTO Thread
PAX Halofest Photo Thread (2011), by Adam

DragonCon 2011 Photo Thread
DragonCon (2011) Photo Thread, by Cadet

Rules of Engagement at any Con or Event!
General Convention/ Event Behavior Guidelines, by docbytes

I live in Omaha, Nebraska and we have a small convention called CONgregation. It is April 22 - 24, 2016 and this year it will feature my fiance and my wedding. Our theme is Halo: Red vs. Blue. We will be in Halo Spartan Armor.I wanted to let everyone know about this event and our wedding.

- - - Updated - - -

Facebook Wdding Announcement.png Our Wedding Announcement

Congratulations!!!! May God bless you and keep you under his glorious protection. And may you soon hear the stomping of little HALO armored boots in your home.

I am going to be at FandomFest in Louisville Kentucky on July 29-31. If anyone else is going message me and we could meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back