crackhead09's Body Filler & Spot Putty Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really sorry about posting in this topic, but (unless it's already been said) the video is no longer available due to a copyright thingy.

well bad news i cant find the video but i may decide to do another BONDO tutorial unfortunatly it wont be the same helmet i might have to do it on my recon helmet instead

crackhead09 said:
well bad news i cant find the video but i may decide to do another BONDO tutorial unfortunatly it wont be the same helmet i might have to do it on my recon helmet instead
well thats great to hear. i look forward to watching your tut

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah something about the copyright of the soundtrack.
I really looked forward to watch it but was very dissapointed about the missing sound.

I'd loved to see a new one.

Did you use music you didn't buy on itunes?

I heard if you buy music on Itunes, you buy the right to use the song in your vid, too (only on one computer)

That's right, right?

Oh damn, I always look the date up too late. but now I'fe written the post-

sorry for necro

i dont think necroing a sticky is actually bad but yes my audio is down because of the copyright infrigment bs so eventually ill add a new one but now i have no camera so i dont know how soon i can do this guys

First post, Yay!
Thanks man, turns out, my friend and I had no idea how to properly use bondo. This helped a lot.

I've come questionably close to attempting to guess what it is you're saying, haha.
I'm sure it was a great tutorial like the rest, hopefully someday see a new one that WMG doesn't get muted.

Damn, you tube is saying you have used music you shouldn't have basically. Read the replies in your video to see how to get the sound back though.

well i just disputed the video lets see what happens.

the sound is now back up enjoy it like its meant to be free of copyright hopefully for good

where did you get the spot putty? I've look in Walmart, but they don't have it ..... can I just use the cream harder for this?

4O5Th learner said:
where did you get the spot putty? I've look in Walmart, but they don't have it ..... can I just use the cream harder for this?

they hav it at walmart,its in the automotive section,its body filler,if u ask someone that works in the auto department im sure they can tell u where it is,if they really dont have it go to auto zone,pep boys ,or a place like them

Harding29 said:
they hav it at walmart,its in the automotive section,its body filler,if u ask someone that works in the auto department im sure they can tell u where it is,if they really dont have it go to auto zone,pep boys ,or a place like them

ok thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back