Custom Halo 4 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentflorida

Jr Member
Ok since my first build was so messed up and ruined I started a new build. I have Eva foam coming in today and I have been working on a Rouge helmet for the past 2 months. I finished cutting out the pieces for the pepakura Rouge helmet and already assembled a few pieces.

Here are the pictures:
IMG_20170427_180745264.jpg
IMG_20170427_180541001.jpg

Question, I'm still working on the helmet but should I attach the cardstock visor to it and bondo and resin it or should I leave it off and bondo and resin everything else besides the visor?

No build the helmet w/ the visor.....2 reasons. 1) it will help keep the shape of the helmet when you harden it. and 2) after it is hard, you can cut out the visor and have a template of the visor section that you can go and manufacture the actual visor piece from.

all the more reason to keep the hardened visor section.....you will know what size to cut at.

Ok I am focusing on a certain part at the moment due to the fact that I am not at my workshop a.k.a. my room at my dad's. So one thing has been bugging me. What type of base material should the gloves be? can anyone recommend me ones I should use as a base in the under suit?

1502669273125525468565.jpg
Reviving old thread with a progress report. This is the shoulder for my armor. Any advice? I have a few months for a deadline.

Best advice for me to give is: don't be disappointed or angry at yourself if you are unable to finish your suit in time for your deadline. There will be a lot of things that will cause you some delay.
For example. My builds deadline was originally for a con at the end of this month. I started back in March. I have completely missed that deadline and it will not be ready till next year's con.
I not happy that it's not ready but thems the breaks. Now it just gives me more time to make it even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back