Custom Spartan Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax Archillies

ok, since i dont haev H3. is there somethign online via bungie or MS that has an online version of the custom multiplayer character generator?

i want to play around with colors, etc for my paintjob.

is there a flash applet or something i can mess with?

mostly want to see my "desert" options....

I can kinda relate. I dont have H3 either, and I was looking around for the same sorta thing. I think your best bet would be to build the basic pep helmets, and paint em however you like, and see what looks good. Thats what I did for a while, then I just followed the adam painting tutorial thingamabobber.

Why desert? you a fellow nevadan? or another texan?

-Chupa

wow.................

this changes everything. I totally coulda saved like 8 reams of cardstock.........

(blond moment) GO TEAM RETARD!

-Chupa

I suggest bookmarking it (like I did). That way you can load the different perms and play with colors before actually painting your armor and deciding you don't like the overall look of it.

Can anybody send me the PDF files for peprika (sorry for spekking) I need them because I have a mac. I also have some really good ideas for creating dente and stuff on the armor

Doo 2000 said:
Can anybody send me the PDF files for peprika (sorry for spekking) I need them because I have a mac. I also have some really good ideas for creating dente and stuff on the armor
its pepakura
and whats dente? and i think most of the pep files dont have pdf formats

Last edited by a moderator:
no im in arizona. i was gonna do white. but a desert theme might eb better.

edit************

eh. a bit small. and you cant see the right side really.

anything bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back