Daschlenn's Halo and Destiny Unfold Thread and Build WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Sorry I've been away for a while, cancer and depression have been hammering me for the last couple months. But now I'm in remission I'm starting to get back into it! I've got a few that I'm working on at the moment, and will have some more updates in the coming days and weeks!
Hey Dashlenn, I know its been awhile since anyone posted here, but how well does that Deathsinger helmet fit with the default scale? And if you know, whats your head circumference? Figured it would be easier to ask someone whos already built it than to build yet another helmet that is too small to fit.
sorry it's been a while, the deathsinger fits perfectly on my head in the scale that I had it set to, and my head is about 20 cm wide by about the same deep! There's a setting in pepakura where you can change the scale so best bet would be to measure your head and add a cm or two to either side to get an optimal fit! Im not sure if you built it or not, but thats how I've done most of mine!

IMG_4474.JPG
Hey guys! As promised, Just showing some recent helmet builds: the Apex Harmonix and the Celestial Nighthawk! The Apex put my cutting folding skills to the test, but I think it turned out pretty good! The fact it fits like a glove makes me relieved I don't have to rebuild it lol! The Nighthawk was pretty easy to build, took me maybe a solid half day of building! Plenty more to come, with the Helm of Saint 14, Eternal Warrior, Hood of the Exile, Light Beyond Nemesis, Obsidian Mind and the Skull of Dire Ahamkara on the to build list in the coming weeks! Watch this space!

IMG_4475.JPG

IMG_4476.JPG

IMG_4477.JPG

IMG_4478.JPG

IMG_4479.JPG

IMG_4480.JPG

IMG_4481.JPG

View attachment 246085 Hey guys! As promised, Just showing some recent helmet builds: the Apex Harmonix and the Celestial Nighthawk! The Apex put my cutting folding skills to the test, but I think it turned out pretty good! The fact it fits like a glove makes me relieved I don't have to rebuild it lol! The Nighthawk was pretty easy to build, took me maybe a solid half day of building! Plenty more to come, with the Helm of Saint 14, Eternal Warrior, Hood of the Exile, Light Beyond Nemesis, Obsidian Mind and the Skull of Dire Ahamkara on the to build list in the coming weeks! Watch this space!
I need to redo the skull of ahamkara. Make it easier or stream line it
Are you trying to build your raid team here?
I bet the apex ear piece gave you trouble.
Did you ever finishe the lord shax and the other helm?

Last edited:
I need to redo the skull of ahamkara. Make it easier or stream line it
Are you trying to build your raid team here?
I bet the apex ear piece gave you trouble.
Did you ever finishe the lord shax and the other helm?
I did start a skull of ahamkara a while ago, and it seemed fine! A bit hard but nothing too impossible! And nah, not building my raid team! Just building the helmets to ultimately see how they look in person and to see how hard each one was from a skill furthering aspect! And the ear pieces were actually pretty easy! I found the mouth area really hard, as it was the last area I worked on! The lord Shaxx helmet is at my parents' house at the moment, still unfinished, but I will pick it up the next time I head over thereand will get it finished!

I really have to try this game out.......Almost everyone here says if you like HALO you'll love Destiny......I wish I had more time to myself.....Helmet looks so cool......I need one.

Dirtdives Not everyone. Many people can't stand this game. To me it's a Failstiny and the biggest disappointment in gaming. Could have been something damn good, amazing as in Halo-level amazing-ness, turned out to be complete disappointment. :(

Don't get me wrong, I really wanted it to be good. Unfortunately it was a total fail... but for costuming? Armor designs are nice. :D

Daschlenn do you happoen to have a different link for the deathsinger? I ask because i cant remember my 4 shared password.

Daschlenn do you happoen to have a different link for the deathsinger? I ask because i cant remember my 4 shared password.
Hey sorry Crimmson, I've only got the 4shared one, but even if you're not signed in, you should still be able to download it! Or you can sign in via Facebook to download! It's what I usually do when I forget my password! Also, will have pics of another helmet up soon! One that rhymes with Pandion!

Last edited:
Hey sorry Crimmson, I've only got the 4shared one, but even if you're not signed in, you should still be able to download it! Or you can sign in via Facebook to download! It's what I usually do when I forget my password! Also, will have pics of another helmet up soon! One that rhymes with Pandion!
Thank you. I have crappy memory as of lately???

Nice one, Im making one Myself but for 3d printing :)

Spliced Nanomania Mask :)

Attachments

• ZBrush Document.jpg
    ZBrush Document.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 399
Nice one, Im making one Myself but for 3d printing :)

Spliced Nanomania Mask :)

That looks awesome man!!

mind if I use the Dire Ahamkara skull as a Knee base for a Bones of Eao?

If ya want man! It could work!

Okay, so it's been a while since I posted an update so here 'tis! Just finished the Pandion Titan helmet from Crimmson! This was deceptively not as hard as I thought, but still took me three days to complete! Fits snugly too!
IMG_4551.JPG
IMG_4553.JPG
IMG_4554.JPG

IMG_4555.JPG

I've also gotten some progress on the Ursus Titan helmet, which had some surprisingly finnicky pieces in the part I've done so far, but will be finished in the next day or so! Many more helmets to come!
IMG_4556.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back