Doc/O'Malley from RVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benton188

RCO
Member DIN
S188
Normally, I would have chosen either Grif or Church to have been the one to cosplay as they are my two favorite characters from the series. However, since I'm working on building a drivable ghost, I had to pick a character associated with using it in the series. Choices were limited to Doc or Donut, and since I've seen a few people take the Donut mantle, I decided to choose Doc/O'Malley as my character. Went with the Halo 3 version, complete with plasma pistol and rocket launcher for both personas. The plasma pistol can attach to my thigh piece via magnets and velcro and the same goes for the launcher which can attach to my back. Along with the ghost, I plan on making a "talking" Lopez head I can leave around as a prop as well. Bluetooth speaker and a programmable soundboard on my phone will make him spew lines from the show, in Spanish of course. Hope you guys like the suit =)
CIMG6021.JPG
CIMG6022.JPG
CIMG6031.JPG
CIMG6033.JPG
CIMG6038.JPG

Saw your build on facebook job well done! love the rocket launcher now gotta get a pic of you getting ready to hit a Felix with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back