Props dossier help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedva Ko

Jr Member
OK. I need the attached file altered. Colony/Region needs to become State/Country, System needs to become Zip and Halseys signature needs to be removed on the front. All oni stuff should be removed from the entire thing and replaced with "Northwestern Michigan Null Squad". On the back I need the bar code removed, the numbers on the back removed and the following done:
replace each of the tests with
Pistol Qualification
Defense Pistol Qualification
Tactical Rifle Qualification
4 Position Rifle Qualification
GCB Qualification
CQB Qualification
Marksman Qualification
Sharpshooter Qualification

Remove vaccines replace with medical allergies
Sulfa drugs
Aspirin
Penicillin
Morphine
and a few 'other' lines

All text needs to be as close as possible to the original text and color.
S2CDA_blank_1.png~original.png

S2CDB_blank.png~original.png

Last edited:
Just a question, what is this for, seems interesting, also why do you want the barcode removed? It might be sort of cool to replace it with a custom one.
Unfortunately I can't help you, but best of luck!

i formed a paintball team and want to have records in case of hospital visits due to injury while playing. And yes i want to do a custom barcode for each player.

Here's Side A for you - I didn't have time to put in all the info you required. Sorry!

blank-doc.png

That's a little too blank though it looks like you made it from scratch. its nice. its a great start

Cedva Ko its a relatively simple fix if you have a program like Photoshop you can get a picture of parchment or the texture you find fits best then put it on top and use luminosity. I don't know what it is in other programs but I'm sure it's similar

dont have such a program but i might be able to do it as a pdf. i do want the body pic though

i always mess it up. i seem to have an artistic mind and can see what i want but i always seem to mess it up. except maps. i do great maps.

Here, hope this is good enough
Dossier.png

Edit: I don't think it's blue enough, but I can fix it in a few hours when I have a computer with me again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back