DragonCon 2017 Parade Sign Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
louloun - I saw your registration in the other thread so I'll add you to the list here. I'll need the name of your +1. If they are a handler, please note that unfortunately it is not guaranteed that they'll be able to walk with us. The parade organizers want groups to refrain from having non-costumed people in the parade as much as possible. Certainly, we do need a couple of handlers so if your +1 is a handler and they are willing to help out everyone, we may be able to get them in. Just let me know!

Just for clarification, this does not apply to aracknoid3 as he has a handler with him at all times. Also, so that no one else is concerned, I'm working with aracknoid3 to ensure he get to staging. Likely, like last year, we'll walk him there as we just cannot depend on a shuttle coming that can take him.

crackhead09 - will you be in gear as well?

FANGS will you be updating the list at the top of this thread?

I will be there in my rubies MC halo 3 name is Richard Santora
My two friends will be with too, Lauren Evans in her Majesty (custom reach armor) and Thomas Proske in his Icarus (custom reach armor).
I'm not sure if they are on the 405th site but we are all part of the UNSC Capital Group.
I'm on here and in the colonial regiment.
I am working on finishing my deployment requirements also, just need closed tip gloves and fixing my boots.

louloun - I saw your registration in the other thread so I'll add you to the list here. I'll need the name of your +1. If they are a handler, please note that unfortunately it is not guaranteed that they'll be able to walk with us. The parade organizers want groups to refrain from having non-costumed people in the parade as much as possible. Certainly, we do need a couple of handlers so if your +1 is a handler and they are willing to help out everyone, we may be able to get them in. Just let me know!

Just for clarification, this does not apply to aracknoid3 as he has a handler with him at all times. Also, so that no one else is concerned, I'm working with aracknoid3 to ensure he get to staging. Likely, like last year, we'll walk him there as we just cannot depend on a shuttle coming that can take him.

crackhead09 - will you be in gear as well?

I will be in an updated ODST (ODST name-Recon) set up and my +1 is Jessica Lee Watts, she's my handler/a photographer/my responsability for the most part as I'll be bringing her to the con. I think she'd be more than happy to help out everyone.

Thanks very much louloun! We will finalize who will be the handlers closer to once I know all of the members are covered.

I will be there in my rubies MC halo 3 name is Richard Santora
My two friends will be with too, Lauren Evans in her Majesty (custom reach armor) and Thomas Proske in his Icarus (custom reach armor).
I'm not sure if they are on the 405th site but we are all part of the UNSC Capital Group.
I'm on here and in the colonial regiment.
I am working on finishing my deployment requirements also, just need closed tip gloves and fixing my boots.

Thank you! I'm getting names for the Capitol peeps from Rick as well but neither of those names were on there so thank you for letting me know. Please let Lauren and Thomas know to check in with Rick so he knows about who all will be there for Capitol.

louloun - thanks for the information! We'll finalize handlers closer to the day once we know all of the costumed members are covered.

Thank you! I'm getting names for the Capitol peeps from Rick as well but neither of those names were on there so thank you for letting me know. Please let Lauren and Thomas know to check in with Rick so he knows about who all will be there for Capitol.

louloun - thanks for the information! We'll finalize handlers closer to the day once we know all of the costumed members are covered.

Ok, i'll let them and him know! Thank you!! :)

Hello all! I will be returning to march again at Dragoncon this year with my wife Jennifer! :D Our info:

Sean Bradley : "Dutch" ODST armor w/ Energy Sword
Jennifer Bradley: ODST Recruit

Jennifer usually does double duty as handler and photographer during the parade, but she will be dressed appropriately as usual in fatigues as a ODST recruit. I'm very excited to see you all again! :D

I am requesting to be in the parade. My armor is of Halo 4 variant Blue Spartan.

Jacob Wasden
Blue Spartan Halo 4 Variant

Slight change to the plan for myself and Zoe. She will be the grunt birthday party skull (with slight handler duties)...get ready for fun :D. While I will be rocking the Spartan Recluse. Thanks!

List updated! We have a smaller group this year but it will be fun! If you signed up with a handler, you'll find their name beside yours. If you see it, they can come.

You can still sign up to march in gear but I'm now putting a cap on handlers.

I have the wristbands and will see all of you Saturday morning!

Deadeye and EVO - technically neither of you have 50 posts but if you promise me you'll start posting more often to contribute to the group, I'd be pleased to have you march with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back