Fallout weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

deco123

Hello, now iv just started all this and have been looking around for fallout weapons for pepakura and all the really good stuff either doesnt have a file or needs unfolding and scaling :angry

Now what iv started is to unfold stuff like this, iv already done the chinese assault rifle and have linked it to this post.

Also if you need anything unfloded (not just fallout stuff) i will do it :D

http://www.4shared.com/file/0-L-6czy/Chineese_Assault_Rifle_unfolde.html?

Wow, that is Saddening. Here you have a great guy who wants to open up the Fallout prop'n'costume realm and nobody wants anything done? Thats terrible...

Well sir! If you're still going to do it, I think you're exactly what I've been looking for! I'm tired of finding nothing good for Fallout, but I really like the chinese assault rifle you have here!

So here is what I'm asking for!

lifesize Weapons:
AER9 Laser Rifle
-A lot of people, including me, have been hunting some pep files for this for some time, but nobody wants to share, so can you do some unfolding for it? i do have a file i found with textures, but it needs major cleaning up!
The Perforator
-a great rifle that looks original
Hunting rifle (.308 New Vegas)
-a fun additon to a collection
A GATLING LASER!
-if your up for it ;)
A Gauss Rifle
-seems complicated, but I'm sure you could handle it ;)
A Tri-Beam Laser Rifle
-an interesting gun for a laser enthusiast
A Death Claw Gauntlet
-Rip 'em up!
A Pneumatic Power Fist
-pow!

So those are all my requests! that should keep you busy, And the Fallout Community happy!
Please Reply and update so i know you're interested!

Work hard my Wasteland Freind! :D

I also think theres a lack of Fallout files out there. So i would like some of that stuff on the list as well.:cool

Sorry to not reply for quite some time. It is good to see that some may actually pay attention to this. I will try to start working on that list and will keep you updated.

Be patient Waste-landers, the weapons are coming.

i've been looking for a good file...........man i mean halo's fine but i want something different.... let me know when you've got some armor or helmets

I currently have files for: Laser pistol; Chinese Assault rifle; 10mm pistol; Combat Shotgun; T-51b power armor suit; T-45b helmet; NCR Ranger helmet and a wide variety of ammos. I will upload them and then post the links to the downloads here.

I would be very interested in some good power armor files
i've been looking for a good file...........man i mean halo's fine but i want something different.... let me know when you've got some armor or helmets
I think I have what both of you are looking for. I have the full armor files for the T-51b power armor, I also have the T-45b helmet along with the NCR Ranger helmet.

a railway rifle would be fun! and all the stuff you already have sounds like it will be amazing! Now, I have the Laser Rifle pep file that needs unfolding, how can i get it to you Deco123?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back