Female suit references anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsau mia

Hey guys! Long time, no see!
So anyways, I'm working on a suit for next halloween since this year I lost the costume contest to a roller derby cross dresser. I plan to hit up at least three different contests and win prizes so I can build more suits with the prizes. Awesome, right?
I'm looking for some references of both the under suit and actual suit in a female version. I've seen that there were already pep files, but those only give me so much detail.
I may modify the suit to be more "feminine" but I really would hate to do that. There were enough scantily clad girls there to make me feel overdressed this year.

Thanks guys! I know I can count on you!

Hmm, thats tough. I havent seen much in the ways of female stuff yet. Your best bet is to go into theatre mode and look at it that way. That way you can see it from any angle at anytime.

Try looking up female, lady or girl spartan on here and you should find some pictures of some of the female members in thier suits. KAT should get you a lot of them to because that's the most popular female build.

I know there have quite a few that have done the "sexy" female spartan as well if you want a more feminine look.

I bet someone like skullcandy girl is workin up the female nobel six suit right now. I wonder what happened to her?

Thanks! I just finished reading the whole thing and it looks like it will provide me with most everything. Since there's only one arm, I'll just have to make sure I print the second one inverted or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back