Finished Halo 4/5 Armor: Eva and Anubis/Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dat1Darkrai

Member DIN
S450
Heyooo! been awhile for me since i have posted. I have gotten alot done since my last update to you all!

I got my halo suit all done and completed! Armor includes the base Eva armor from Halo 5 and the Base Anubis Helmet. As well, I also have the reach pilot helmet to use. Im super happy with the armor and how it turned out. i had a coworker who does photography offer up to take photos of my armor and here they are! Photos came out so great and could not be upset with them at all! they are really great!

lemme know what yall think!

*Armor and Pilot Helmet made by me, Anubis Helmet made by Icon Props*

DSC_5904_zpsfdhvvnf3.jpg

DSC_5899_zpsvddndgex.jpg

DSC_5912_zpsrahu1cjh.jpg

DSC_5927_zpsfpgx7mqh.jpg

DSC_5933_zpsxkdjifwu.jpg

DSC_6004_zps67xb1roi.jpg

DSC_6011_zpszxcw6t9f.jpg

DSC_5985_zpsjnhzwnlf.jpg

DSC_6024_zpss0c5ulan.jpg

Aw dude it has been awhile since I’ve seen you post! I recognize the Anubis helmet it’s freaking sick, and the pilot helmet you’ve done yourself looks really good too I’m impressed! I’m a fan of the SMG too, nice work on the paint, glad to see you got this finished!

Aw dude it has been awhile since I’ve seen you post! I recognize the Anubis helmet it’s freaking sick, and the pilot helmet you’ve done yourself looks really good too I’m impressed! I’m a fan of the SMG too, nice work on the paint, glad to see you got this finished!

Thanks man! Im happy that it is done! Next its just upgrades here and there to make it better. I was building a 3d printed carbine for this suit for a while but had to scrap the project to due a dying printer and also for the fact the print was to big, so im hoping i can resume it once my Prusa I3 Mk3 arrives!

That is a rad looking suit! If we're voting mine is on the Pilot helmet. I love big visors and yours came out great ! What did you use for your visor/tint?

That is a rad looking suit! If we're voting mine is on the Pilot helmet. I love big visors and yours came out great ! What did you use for your visor/tint?
Its this "no face chrome mask" available at places like party city. I used about 2-3. One for the main front and then 1-2 for the sides of the helmet. Chopped them into proper size, and then glued the visor into the helmet!

Oh yeah! Nice I need to make something with one of those. I've seen Punished Props use one for his destiny helmet. And he did recommend a couple clear coats otherwise the chrome would scratch off Leiutenant Jaku

Oh yeah! Nice I need to make something with one of those. I've seen Punished Props use one for his destiny helmet. And he did recommend a couple clear coats otherwise the chrome would scratch off Leiutenant Jaku
He did? i used the visors before a video was made so i didn't know about sealing. Haven't had a prob yet with that but probably not a bad idea to do anyways to be sure!

He did? i used the visors before a video was made so i didn't know about sealing. Haven't had a prob yet with that but probably not a bad idea to do anyways to be sure!

I've played with them before, definitely give the visor a clear coat to protect the chroming. It scratches off pretty easily and moisture from exhaling only speeds up the wear on the part.

I've played with them before, definitely give the visor a clear coat to protect the chroming. It scratches off pretty easily and moisture from exhaling only speeds up the wear on the part.
Oh Dang! Im going to need to then! I havent worn this variation of the suit to a con yet, so im not sure what upgrades i need to do to keep up with the wear and tears of a con lol

Build looks awesome.... wheres the carbine? Was it you that was 3d printing a carbine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back