First post First build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a while :) but been busy as well:)
Whole set of weapons from Supernatural:)
20525211_10213842499680705_3554950834078858870_n.jpg

Sweet!!! Did you print those yourself? :)

Yes, all printed myself, although those are downloaded models with only little tweaks done by me, soon will post something of my own design, but first need to wait for filament to arrive :) 10kg on the way:)

Long Time no write, Been away for holiday, and its time to get some work done :D working on couple of things right now, first of, need to finish some commission work, then I'm nearly done Modeling Kriss Super V, then will be doing Classic Fallout 2 Plasma Pistol, also known as Plasma Defender from New Vegas, and after that there will be some Fallout Tactics Goodies :D YES Finally will get to print that LOVELY MIDWESTERN POWER ARMOR HELMET!!!

As promised, My take on Plasma Pistol / Plasma Defender from Fallout 2 Fallout NV

Still Need to finish detailing and tweaking few things and its ready for printing :)

1.png

Dude, you're after my heart. RC-1262 "Scorch" is on my list of to build costumes.

hahah :) It`s because I mind read You :) now I`ll print all Your favourites and make You buy them :)

Yesterday was working on MY project :D having some issues slicing it as it around 3M polys :)

Sounds like it's time to jump into Blender and start decimating, that's a lot of polygons. Your comp must love you when it loads that thing up.

Sounds like it's time to jump into Blender and start decimating, that's a lot of polygons. Your comp must love you when it loads that thing up.

not Blender :) zBrush :) awesome thing is, zbrush runs things that heavy no problem, but when I load it to S3D to check wall thickness and other stuff it actually took whole night to Slice it :)

Another pieces got printed yesterday :D small things byt im a mad fan of MGS so why not :D there`s another 3 to come FOX, FOXHOUND and Diamond Dogs :D

Both are about 17 cm tall and all will be cast in "Solid" Bronze

639b6857bb_s.jpg

639b6888b9_s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back