Pepakura First Step In Building Foam Pepakura Armor (Tutorial)

genericmav

Greetings fellow builders

I've been asked by people on Instagram with how to start building their own Halo armor.
Frankly I dont have specific armor guide, but knowing how to start working with Pepakura will help you in building any kind of armor (yes, anything actually)

Hence, here is the PDF tutorial that I compiled with tips that i find useful for my builds.
Also, I will be making a series of Insta reels explaining each of the pages in more details, feel free to give me a follow at: Genericmav Armory

Anything you wanna ask just drop me a comment below, peace out (y)

Attachments

• Beginner Guide Making Pepakura Cosplay Prop and Armor.pdf
    5 MB · Views: 358
Greetings fellow builders

I've been asked by people on Instagram with how to start building their own Halo armor.
Frankly I dont have specific armor guide, but knowing how to start working with Pepakura will help you in building any kind of armor (yes, anything actually)

Hence, here is the PDF tutorial that I compiled with tips that i find useful for my builds.
Also, I will be making a series of Insta reels explaining each of the pages in more details, feel free to give me a follow at: Genericmav Armory

Anything you wanna ask just drop me a comment below, peace out (y)
Man this is well put together great job! This is going to be useful for my build and many builds to come. Thanks for this!

Soon I'll start make my own armor, so your tips are pure gold for a newbie like me, mostly because are clear, with a simple english and pics helps to understand. Thank you.

Corus

Overall really helpful! I want to build a Mark V but I do have a question: how do you simplify the template? I export models from blender into pepakura designer and they're VERY complicated. I don't know how to tell what to keep or what to throw or how to simplify.

Overall really helpful! I want to build a Mark V but I do have a question: how do you simplify the template? I export models from blender into pepakura designer and they're VERY complicated. I don't know how to tell what to keep or what to throw or how to simplify.
im not an expert in 3D modeling either, but ive seen someone posting a complete pepakura of Mk V (Infinite) in 405th facebook group week ago

Can anyone please explain a way to print the patterns that have to be on multiple pages to print edge to edge ?
You can use the separate tool to cut the large piece to fit on separate pages. Print them out then tape them back together.

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back