Fundraiser to help save a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel free to use any of my ODST. If you do decide on using any of the shots though can you please not edit out the photographers watermark? She's a peach and I'd like to help people find her work.

Well sorry for not coming through on the promise
This year didn't let up
Three weeks After i lost my friend another died of brain cancer. Then toward the the end two very close friends died in a car accident
I still have the photos so if anyone still wants to do this. I would love to still raise money for brain cancer reasons

Wow man...I'm so sorry too hear that, many prayers to the family's of the friends you've lost.

You can use any of these pics here:
IMG_2756.JPG
IMG_2855.JPG
IMG_3551.jpg
IMG_3559.JPG

Spartan55, I'm so sorry for your loss. Baruch dayan ha'emet.....Blessed is the True Judge.....We may not understand why but we accept the truth that God has his reasons for all that happens. The Good and the Bad. They may be physically gone but will remain forever etched upon our hearts and minds. So in a way, a little bit of them lives on in us.

If you need more pics just let me know.....I think this was the best one of the day for me.
pic18.jpg

Thanks everyone again. I can't thk you all enough I almost have enough pictures. Once I get the design done I will need help printing and disrupting them. I would love to do it myself but I recently found out shipping anything from Western Australia to overseas cost as a lot don't know why but it does.

Do you think it's possible because............you are so frelling far away from the rest of the world? It would take 1 full day, 23.5 hours, w/ a non-stop flight from where I am to get to Australia.....That is a long time my friend........a very long time indeed.

Do you think it's possible because............you are so frelling far away from the rest of the world? It would take 1 full day, 23.5 hours, w/ a non-stop flight from where I am to get to Australia.....That is a long time my friend........a very long time indeed.
I mean by printing them from were you are I wouldn't expect someone to fly to Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back