Game Night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it would depend on which platform you're referring to. Xbox 360, or the One?
As for myself, I've gravitated towards the Master Chief Collection and Reach on the One. Gamertag is linked to my profile should you or anyone else choose to add me. : )

I'd love to join but unfortunately I'm all out of xbox live. If not this time perhaps some other time if we have another gaming night. :)

I've also been pretty much on xbone instead of 360. But this sounds like a great idea. I have all the Halos so open to anything regardless. Gamertag: chrisy159

I wonder if it would be worth making a list of us that are interested in gaming/ console/game preference and we can arrange potentially for game nights....which would be pretty rad.

We could definitely use this thread for common ground right now. When there's enough interest, we can start up a new thread for game interests, or simply stay here. By all means, feel free to post other games that you play! It's always nice to see what everyone likes.

If anyone wishes to get together for game nights or add people on Xbox LIVE, simply add your gamertag in the comments.
<---mine can be seen to the left. (Deadly Chikadee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back