Garrus Vakarian COMPLETE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigzwag

Hello all!

I guess it's been a while since I have posted on the 405th, I have been busy mind you, my current project for this year is Garrus Vakarian, in his ME3 armor.

This costume is primarily made from EVA foam, using Pepakura templates that I picked up from Alien Technology Studio - Unlimited.Creative

I have finally finished my Garrus Cosplay! And I have to say that I am super happy with the way that it turned out! Hal-Con went off without a hitch so much so in fact that I actually won the Masters division costume contest (Cosplay goal #1 now complete time to move onto new challenges XD)

Here is a picture of Garrus (in game model) on the left vs. my costume on the right!
Garrus vs..jpg

I definitely think that the thing I am most proud of is the mask! it seems to be the thing that most people gravitate towards.
PBTZj1E.jpg

The least comfortable part of this outfit had to be the shoes, digigrade stilts are NOT comfortable so much so that I am actually building Garrus feet 2.0 for use at NYCC next weekend! it was to the point that I gave up and just wore combat boots for one of the days lol
u7neOpC.jpg

Anyways I have a few more pictures then that. If you have any questions I would love to try to be able to answer them if I can.

Please feel free to follow my progress on future projects on my 'pages'

www.facebook.com/ZigzwagProps
www.instagram.com/zigzwagprops/

Last edited:
Mass Effect! Happy to see folks still building from the trilogy!

Incredible! I've always wanted to build a Garrus costume. You make it look easy... Until I realise that my foam cutting skills aren't that neat xD

Ive seen a few garrus cosplays floating around on different sites and the like and they definately don't hold a candle to this. You adapted the proportions extremely well ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back