Gears Of War Gnasher Shotgun .pdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maj Pain

Here is the Gears of War Gnasher Shotgun .pdo

This may or may not be the actual game model; I can not confirm nor deny. So credit goes to the original designer.

I did the unfold and here are the specs:

Letter

17 Pages

5 mm margins

PD2 and Pd3 versions available

I wasn't really sure as to the actual size it is suppose to be so i just made it around 26 inches(most stubby shotguns are around that size}.

Good Luck if you so choose to build.

Maj. Pain

c9da0f40212656.gif

Pepakura Designer V2

http://hotfile.com/dl/7609346/27db284

/Gnasher_PD2.pdo.html

Pepakura Designer V3

http://hotfile.com/dl/7609350/2666447/Gnasher_PD3.pdo.html

This is not my creation. I found it on the net so i believe it is the ripped model, but im not sure. I think it is going to be a fairly easy build and im going to try the "Smooth-On 300" method i've been reading about. It seems like a good way to do weapons.

My armor is still on hold. I have 4 different projects just waiting to be built(Carmine Armor, Gnasher x2, and Rundown's Rookie Helmet). I have all the pages printed out and scored, i just need to cut and glue. I plan on taking about 2 weeks off to get all the projects to the bondo stage and then just slowly finish things up before Halloween.

What about your's Dounutman123?

In pep designer 3, I noticed, that, where it says the size, it is way off, It says that from the base of the gun to the top of the barrel (H)is 245mm 0r almost a foot, from end of the handle to the end of the barrel (W)is 476mm, but then the width of the gun itself side of handle to other side of handle [essentially (D)]is 406mm but it is at least an eighth of the length of the gun. Just pointing it out...

Yeah, that shows where the difficulty of this unfold came. The model was created at a diagonal angle, so when the model was unfolded, all the dimensions where completely off axis. So in order for me to get the size accurate, i had to "build" the top view of the gun in the 2d panel. After all the pieces were connected from the barrel to the handle, i slowly enlarged it until the section measured across 2.4 pages(top to bottom) or 26 inches. so that's why when I posted it i stated that it was "around" 26in, give or take an inch.

I went ahead and built the file and it came out just short of 26 inches(25 3/4). Also the file is broken down in lots of pieces( good for some and bad for others). Im going to "assemble" this tonight with hot glue and some precise cutting, but I want the finished product to "break down" and I want the cocking lever to swing open freely. With the parts already seaparated I think that it will make that easier.

0c717c41877746.gif d1465f41877749.gif 1f955041877751.gif

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Major Pain said:
My armor is still on hold. I have 4 different projects just waiting to be built(Carmine Armor, Gnasher x2, and Rundown's Rookie Helmet). I have all the pages printed out and scored, i just need to cut and glue. I plan on taking about 2 weeks off to get all the projects to the bondo stage and then just slowly finish things up before Halloween.

What about your's Dounutman123?

Well I have a big test in a month, so I put my GOW set in the basement. Checked it out yesterday, and it looked deflated :(. Guess I'm going to have to restart... DAMMIT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back