Halo 3 CQB Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Schitts

Hey everyone I was hoping to get some help, I want to build Halo 3 CQB armor but having a hard time finding blueprints if you have anything thanks!

Hi Captain Schitts and welcome to the 405th! I had no trouble locating the H3 CQB in the armory. For the other armor pieces just use the standard ones. To learn how to put this armor together just search around the site. Between tutorials and build threads everything you need to know is on this site. Happy reading !

Hey everyone I was hoping to get some help, I want to build Halo 3 CQB armor but having a hard time finding blueprints if you have anything thanks!

I'm going to be working on a CQB Spartan starting in a couple of weeks, since you're likely to get a headstart on me I'll be bouncing some ideas off you!

TurboCharizard hey broski. I looked around and cant find HD foam files for mark VI halo 3 armor. I have HD foam files, that the entire community would love to have. So essentially with these, you make the LowD files regular custom size, then format the HiD foam files like .3-.5 inches smaller and add on top to your LD files. Here is my current project. Also i am new here can anyone help me with finding my regiment? I dont know what i'm doing lol.
IMG_1413.PNG

G TaS you'd be part of the Colonial Regiment living in NY which makes Ashuraa your RCO and serenko3 your RMO who you'll be talking to about joining. You need to have 50 posts and 90 days on the forums so give it a bit of time and the forums a bit of love and you'll be trooping with the crew in no time.

G TaS you'd be part of the Colonial Regiment living in NY which makes Ashuraa your RCO and serenko3 your RMO who you'll be talking to about joining. You need to have 50 posts and 90 days on the forums so give it a bit of time and the forums a bit of love and you'll be trooping with the crew in no time.
Thank You TurboCharizard for the introduction. G TaS like he said I will be your RMO and im here to help you with any questions you may have, I am also here to help get your costume to a deployable condition. Welcome to Colonial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back